Possible First Step of Revelations EE?

Muhddy

Hello, first timer, but I've been doing Easter eggs and pretty much zombies entirely since 2009. But I randomly found 4 buttons in Nacht and pressed them and they made a sound. I did it many times in different orders and then got a possible Easter egg sound. But, to do it yourself, go to Nacht Der Untoten and look for buttons on the wall and if you do them correctly, you should hear a pretty loud, possible Easter Egg sound. From the perspective from the W@W spawn the buttons to press are, far away first floor next to the portal that goes to Der Eisendrache, next to death ray activation, next to where the BAR was in w@w, then right next to w@w spawn. If you do it correctly, it will make a possible Easter Egg sound. I found it on my first go and made sure on the second it didn't spawn the free perk (didn't watch any videos or livestreams for I was doing my own) and the free perk spawns no matter what when you start the game. Idk if anyone else found it but I will post a vid soon on YouTube if this was too confusing @

Muddyzbeast. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived