Voice message comming from my controller

lordwiener

Alright, so I was just playing The Giant for fun when i suddenly heard a voice message standing in the middle of the area next to power (specifically could only hear it there). The voice message sounded strange, and what's more interesting is that it came from my ps4 controller. Does anyone know about this?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

You must've activated a radio by holding square.

No thats the thing, it was i was IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AREA, you know like close to the bridge. And the audio sounded like it was comming from the sky. Besides, i've never heard an easter egg audio comming from the controller in the giant. And theres no radio in that area to my knowledge. 

27 minutes ago, lordwiener said:

No thats the thing, it was i was IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AREA, you know like close to the bridge. And the audio sounded like it was comming from the sky. Besides, i've never heard an easter egg audio comming from the controller in the giant. And theres no radio in that area to my knowledge. 

All radios in The Giant play through the PS4 controller. As for which radio, was it Maxis talking or Takeo?

Archived