Which game have you bought most recently?

Lenne

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

A bit off topic but they added new guns to MWR this week... Activision man... gotta love em, but at least you don't have to rely on the boxes to get you the weapons.

COSMETIC ONLY ; ) 

This thread reminds me that I still need to buy Battlefield Won. Shit. 

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

Another thing I bought the legacy edition for full price, the next week it came out and a couple of weeks later I see it dropped from 90 € to 50. ;_;

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Since there are sales on PSN/Xbox live and Steam, I bought F1 2017 for half the price. Horizon zero Dawn is available for thirty euros, but I figured I'll wait until the complete edition gets released, cause I want the case as well and it also has the frozen wild dlc in it, which costs 20 €.

CoD WWII also isn't bad, I'd say it is decent. The campaign is fun and the return of med packs is a nice addition. The MP suffers from terrible maps sadly and the zombies I honestly don't care about.

Fifa 18 is just Fifa I only play it with a buddy on the couch, which is good fun.

F1 2017 has a photo mode by the way and I think every game should have one. ^^

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jiipee95 said:

Jak & Daxter: Precursor Legacy from the Black Friday sale on ps store. Was only 7-8€ so not a bad price if you like platformers or want to experience nostalgia ;)

Jak & Daxter was my first game I owned all by myself along with KH I got those along with my PS2 back in 2004.

The other games and the racing games will also be released this year. (Thats what I read a little while ago.)

Have fun playing, buddy. :3

3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Jak & Daxter was my first game I owned all by myself along with KH I got those along with my PS2 back in 2004.

The other games and the racing games will also be released this year. (Thats what I read a little while ago.)

Have fun playing, buddy. :3

Thanks I will! I'm actually pretty excited about all these older games coming to PS4, like how Crash Bandicoot did with N. Sane Trilogy. Just waiting for Spyro <3

• Moderators

I just used the Steam Black Friday sales to buy "Half Life: Complete edition" for €5,-. It includes: Half Life, Half Life:Source, Half Life: Opposing Force, Half Life: Blue Shift, Half Life 2, Half Life 2: Loast Coast, Half Life 2: Episode 1 and Half Life 2: Episode 2.

Oh and I bought WatchDogs 2 for Surprise Evening (5 December) for my brother. But its still secret, so shhhh.

BTW @Blurryface we decided last week: This summer we'll go to Mallorca. The villa and flight is booked. Let's see if I still have some cash after celebrating Defqon 1 ;). Any recommendations on the Party Island?

On 24/11/2017 at 11:24 PM, anonymous said:

I just used the Steam Black Friday sales to buy "Half Life: Complete edition" for €5,-. It includes: Half Life, Half Life:Source, Half Life: Opposing Force, Half Life: Blue Shift, Half Life 2, Half Life 2: Loast Coast, Half Life 2: Episode 1 and Half Life 2: Episode 2.

Oh and I bought WatchDogs 2 for Surprise Evening (5 December) for my brother. But its still secret, so shhhh.

BTW @Blurryface we decided last week: This summer we'll go to Mallorca. The villa and flight is booked. Let's see if I still have some cash after celebrating Defqon 1 ;). Any recommendations on the Party Island?

I can't wait :p

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, The Meh said:

F1 2017 is a racing game, right? Didn't know you played that stuff. FIFA 18, as well, but I'm not sure if that's a response to someone else or not.

What's the deal with Zombies in WWII, by the way? People seem to be polarized by it. I, for one, can't wait to see where this goes, and I really do like how things play out. That being said... it is kinda a streamlined ease compared to older maps/incarnations... but oh well.

Yep. F1 as in Formula 1. It wasn't a response to anyone in particular I just thought I write a little "verdict" of my purchase.

Yeah across the internet there seem to be the ones, who love it and others, who hate it. I personally am pretty saturated by BO III still and I honestly have no desire to play yet another clone.

@anonymous I figured you already own all the HL stuff. ^^

Watch Dogs 2 for your brother, you say? He actually enjoyed the first one? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lenne said:

Bought Horizon Zero Dawn yesterday and I am really enjoying it so far, it's not only looking good, it also plays very smoothly.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an awesome game! The story is interesting and even all the side missions feel like they have a purpose and a backstory. The gameplay is also very fun and smooth and let's face it, taking down big robot animals is pretty damn cool :D

• 2 weeks later...

My Girlfriend's brother got me Need For Speed Payback the other day and I can't stop playing it! What a great game and such an improvement from the last couple of NFS games. Huge massive open world with many cars for everyone to love. Me being quite the car guy, I've been loving it!

Apart from that, I've not bought any games since WWII. Was thinking about picking up Horizon Zero Dawn @Lenne. Been wanting it for a while but just not got round to buying it yet. :)

• Moderators
On 22.12.2017 at 10:03 AM, Blurryface said:

My Girlfriend's brother got me Need For Speed Payback the other day and I can't stop playing it! What a great game and such an improvement from the last couple of NFS games. Huge massive open world with many cars for everyone to love. Me being quite the car guy, I've been loving it!

Apart from that, I've not bought any games since WWII. Was thinking about picking up Horizon Zero Dawn @Lenne. Been wanting it for a while but just not got round to buying it yet. :)

From what I read, NFS Payback isn't that good, I haven't played it myself though, but truth be told as long as there isn't an Underground 3, I am not interested.

I would advice to pick Horizon up, when you don't have other games to play, so you can give it your full attention.

Bought a few games since September as I haven't really played anything apart from Star Trek Online.

Wii U
The Legend of Zelda The Breath of the Wild (Completed Main Story)

Xbox One

F1 2017 ( Done 1 Season in Career, need to start Season 2)
FIFA 18 (Half way through in Career Mode Season 17/18)
Call of Duty: WWII (Completed Veteran Campaign)
Star Wars Battlefront II (Completed 3 Story Missions so far)
Middle - earth Shadow of War (Installing now)

• 4 weeks later...

So I bought Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy with my brother from Steam, it was only 9,99€. The first time I've played any of the Jedi Knight games and damn is it fun! The game looks pretty good, considering it was made 15 years ago. The gameplay is extremely fun and works well, the movement is slightly too fast in my opinion, but that's not really a big deal. 

I can recommend this game to every Star Wars fan :)

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Bought Assassin's Creed Origins and put 10 + hours in so far, while still being in the 2 act. The missions are quite fun, but the combat and controls in general take some getting used to. It is also a lot more RPG-ish, which is a nice change, but that direction was already apparent ever since Unity. You can still tell though, by the derpy AI, how it still is an Assassin's Creed game. haha

I also bought the Final Fantasy XV OST in celebration of me finally getting the platinum trophy in the game and of course because I like the music. :3

On 2/24/2018 at 2:44 AM, Lenne said:

Bought Assassin's Creed Origins and put 10 + hours in so far, while still being in the 2 act. The missions are quite fun, but the combat and controls in general take some getting used to. It is also a lot more RPG-ish, which is a nice change, but that direction was already apparent ever since Unity. You can still tell though, by the derpy AI, how it still is an Assassin's Creed game. haha

I also bought the Final Fantasy XV OST in celebration of me finally getting the platinum trophy in the game and of course because I like the music. :3

Assassins Creed: Origins is pretty good I second that. PubG and Fortnite are great too.

• 3 weeks later...

The last one I bought is Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite for the PS4, and the skins for Ultron and Jedah. I absolutely love the MvC games!
Before that was Monster Hunter World, for obvious reasons :tounge_xd:
I wasn't impressed at first and kinda lost interest because it's so different from the other games, but now I'm getting really into it again (and I wanna get the Dante stuff when the event hits)!

Archived