• Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

40 so far, but i just got it (360).

I hit 31, I was 50th place on 360, next day I was at 250th.

I hit 40, i was again at 50th place, next day I was at 250th.

Random leaderboard mention : I'm 6th place for miles traveled (360). 6800+.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Got to 55, could have gone on longer but the wife came home early.

Camped the catwalk with an upgraded drakon and waffe. By the mid 40s when the drakon became weaker I spammed the waffe. Kept using points to get either alchemical antithesis or maxed ammo gumballs. By the 50s I was running around spamming points and using the waffe to escape any potential threat. It's be worth trying again to see how much further I could go because I showed no signs of dying.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread got me thinking back to when the game was first released and for the first month or two you'd slow right fucking down every time you got hit, which made running trains pretty hard. I was getting so frustrated because I wanted a round 50 and either kept dying or kept getting disconnected where the servers were so bad and you have to play online even on solo. 50 on W@W or Black Ops was so easy but it took me a so many attempts to get to 50. Then they patched the game and it got easier, and the more they've patched things have just gotten easier and easier and I could now get too 50 every single attempt without a single down. I've done 100 on the W@W and BO versions and I'd like to go for it on The Giant when I've got a good day to go for it.

• 3 weeks later...

On the original Der Riese map, my highest round was like seventy in World at War and around sixty-ish in Black Ops.  However in The Giant, it's just a little over thirty.  I really suck at this map and I dunno why.  I think it's because my usual crutch (the shield) is not available in this map, plus the zombies swipe really fast in this game, leading to a lethal combo.

On 11/9/2016 at 10:31 AM, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

This thread got me thinking back to when the game was first released and for the first month or two you'd slow right fucking down every time you got hit, which made running trains pretty hard.

Sheesh, I remember when a zombie hitting you mid-slide meant insta death.  Those were some horrible days back then, especially since I slide more than I run, lol.

• 2 months later...

Archived