Upgrade Apothican Servant in "Revelations" Theory[emoji223]

Edward Dicktofen

As we all know the process of upgrading the apothican servant is as of yet unknown. 

Upgrade Apothican Servant

6e36c021c91736a7cba18920504f2948.jpg

But I think in DLC 4 or "Revelations" (if thats the actual name of it) we are going to see ciphers that will give us steps on how to go back to SOE and upgrade it. I also have a theory on how we could upgrade it on revelations and then it would have a navcard effect back to SOE, but back to the main thread.

Jason told us that the ciphers in Revelations are EXTREMELY difficult to the point where we might not decipher them for a couple years. Crazy right! Well, no. Jason told MrDalekJD that the ciphers in Revelations are harder than the ADFGX cipher in Mob of The Dead. That cipher to this day hasnt been solved, so roughly 4 years the community hasnt been able to figure out that cipher.

Jason you troll

9c32e10ea8e9ac720d3d17b2613a18cc.jpg

Now think about how much sense it would make to put the upgrade steps for arguably the most OP weapon in all of zombies, in a cipher harder than that of the ADFGX cipher that STILL after 4 YEARS we haven't able to decode.

That makes perfect sense to me. Jason wants the community to work hard to figure this out. And what better place to hide a seemingly impossible easter egg inside a seemingly impossible cipher.

Anyways I'd love to hear your guys' theories and ideas in the replies! Peace! [emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Edward Dicktofen said:

Upgrade Apothican Servant

6e36c021c91736a7cba18920504f2948.jpg

I believe that is a non-upgraded Apothicon Servant as it is named the Nar-Ullaqua and not the Nar-Ullaqua Arbgwaoth.

But I think in DLC 4 or "Revelations" (if thats the actual name of it) we are going to see ciphers that will give us steps on how to go back to SOE and upgrade it. I also have a theory on how we could upgrade it on revelations and then it would have a navcard effect back to SOE, but back to the main thread.

I think that these supposedly preposterously difficult ciphers are there to give the storyline community content over the three year wait for the next game. If the ciphers are for an upgrade process that I quite frankly hope doesn't exist, I will be sincerely disappointed.

Now think about how much sense it would make to put the upgrade steps for arguably the most OP weapon in all of zombies, in a cipher harder than that of the ADFGX cipher that STILL after 4 YEARS we haven't able to decode.

That makes perfect sense to me.

First, "arguably the most OP weapon in all of zombies"? Undeniably the most OP weapon in all of zombies. That thing was f@#$ing broken.

Second, the ADFGX cipher has been unsolved for a bit over three years, not four (I'm trying to find hints for the keysquare in Mob of the Dead at the moment).

Anyway, I honestly don't want that thing to come back. With alchemical antithesis and the sword in Waterfront, you could literally go on for as long as you have the patience for. Hell, you can already f@#$ing do that with the non-upgraded Apothicon Servant! Even the non-upgraded version is one of the most OP weapons in CODZ. The only weapons that could POSSIBLY be considered on-par or better are the upgraded bows and staves.

11 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

Even the non-upgraded version is one of the most OP weapons in CODZ. The only weapons that could POSSIBLY be considered on-par or better are the upgraded bows and staves.

I respectfully disagree. The Sliquifier (and maybe the Ice Staff) are much more OP weapons than the Apothicon Servant is. You could literally take out several waves of zombies with one Sliq shot if done right and the Ice Staff basically did what the Apothicon Servant does but with a better ability to camp with it. The Sliquifier is without a doubt the most OP weapon to even grace the game-mode.

That being said, I doubt they will hide how to upgrade the AS behind an impossible cypher. Story details maybe but an in-game weapon upgrade? Just seems unlikely in my opinion.

Can we just ask ourselves this: Is there even any point to a cross-map upgrade for an already powerful weapon?

I mean the map is less than mediocre, and has barely any replay value once the Easter Egg is complete, so why is there such a big fuss over this supposed hidden upgrade? I think it's ridiculous and I doubt it exists.

6 hours ago, DeathBringerZen said:

I respectfully disagree. The Sliquifier (and maybe the Ice Staff) are much more OP weapons than the Apothicon Servant is. You could literally take out several waves of zombies with one Sliq shot if done right and the Ice Staff basically did what the Apothicon Servant does but with a better ability to camp with it. The Sliquifier is without a doubt the most OP weapon to even grace the game-mode.

That being said, I doubt they will hide how to upgrade the AS behind an impossible cypher. Story details maybe but an in-game weapon upgrade? Just seems unlikely in my opinion.

Yeah, I completely forgot about the Sliquifier. That thing was OP as hell.

Wait, SoE has no replay value now? I can't agree with that. That's Spike talk, the Timmy and Johnny player types enjoy SoE. It's the default map of the game and always has more players than the other maps for that reason alone. I understand your perspective, but disagree. 

Take Kino Der Toten, I'd say it is a bore fest, bland and meh, with the annoying Nova crawlers. But to many, it is a first map, great nostalgia, and fond memories. Being a default map, it will generate that many more fans, memories, and nostalgia. They will deem it a great map. In my opinion, it has little replay value, but i bet many would equally disagree with my opinion of that, compared to your opinion on SoE.

I'd take SoE over Kino always.

(Shrug).

-------

We've been told that the AS can't be upgraded...in SoE.

So, either;

1. Can't be upgraded at all. The strange Blundell wording ("...in SoE") was to reduce the backlash of putting it in SoE, then removing it and pretending that it was a glitch that their playtesters didn't find, which no sane person could possibly believe. "Treyarch shit the bed, again" scenario.

2. It will be upgraded in another map, it will not be upgraded in SoE, but presumably next dlc. Treyarch knowingly left 'the fake glitch' in to preview what would be, and then took it away from SoE. The "Foreshadowing" scenario.

3. It is upgraded...in another map, through some actions, but possibly (only?) playable in SoE. The "appease the angry mob with dlc" scenario. End with a bang. If this is the case, hopefully they will then fix the upgrade on last gen, which may not get more content at all.

That's the possibilties that I see.

46 minutes ago, 83457 said:

3. It is upgraded...in another map, through some actions, but possibly (only?) playable in SoE. The "appease the angry mob with dlc" scenario. End with a bang. If this is the case, hopefully they will then fix the upgrade on last gen, which may not get more content at all.

I can't see it being anything but this option myself personally. The collection of the worm symbols seems to lean towards you unlocking something unique on all the maps you have completed the side quests on all maps with the final map being the actual trigger for these unlockables.

In Shadows of Evil's case, the upgraded Apothicon. In the case of last gen I reckon it would be something they would reward plays with in the final title update.

1 hour ago, 83457 said:

So, either;

1. Can't be upgraded at all. The strange Blundell wording ("...in SoE") was to reduce the backlash of putting it in SoE, then removing it and pretending that it was a glitch that their playtesters didn't find, which no sane person could possibly believe. "Treyarch shit the bed, again" scenario.

2. It will be upgraded in another map, it will not be upgraded in SoE, but presumably next dlc. Treyarch knowingly left 'the fake glitch' in to preview what would be, and then took it away from SoE. The "Foreshadowing" scenario.

That's the possibilties that I see.

There is an option #4 that I found on the subreddit and quite like.

4. They intentionally left it in the code for the sole reason of creating the myth of the Apothicon Servant upgrade quest. They knew that we would be getting mod tools, so they created this myth to see what we would come up with for it with mod tools.

Archived