Still enjoying WAW?

ZombiesIsKey

Black Ops 3 is a great game imo and I just cant get enough of zombies while playing it but WAW is still my number one game for zombies. I am still enjoying it and play it as often as I can and I just feel like the fun never stops when it comes to WAW. The stock maps are great and the custom maps are really fun and enjoyable. As much as I like the other games, WAW is still my personal favourite.

Is anyone else still enjoying WAW as a game and still plays regularly?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

If I hadn't dropped my Xbox 360 with the disc inside, I'd still be playing it. Those maps are timeless. The atmosphere in them is just creepy. 

I agree. When I first started playing WAW Zombies, I was honestly scared at first sight lol. The atmosphere was amazing and like you said felt creepy and gave the player a real feel of the situation.

2 hours ago, Panic said:

Why yes I think it is still pretty amazing not just with the custom maps in it because the original maps still kick ass, I think the game would be a lot better some how if some tall person... Like you would get his add on emoji4.pngemoji1589.png

Ps hope you like my reply brother, love ya emoji8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Call of Duty Zombies mobile app

I'll be on this weekend mate. Its BO3 2XP weekend though so I will be trying to level up on that since I had to start again on PC dude. ;)

Archived