OK. Let's just discuss it now: Rezurection 2.0

11 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

As for the "performs a similar function", we don't know what the "egg" did. However, we know exactly what we did with the Summoning Key. We charged the Summoning Key using the M.P.D.

In his defence, we DID send that "egg" to the Samantha says machine and then into a gersh-hole. For all we know,  we charged it too so maxis could destroy the earth. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm totally down for Moon to return, but there is desperately one thing that should change - the teleporter, it should not require all players, trying to leave A51 or get Jugg/PaP was a joke as randoms would never join you.

However for things that should stay/return, the gersch device, QED and Wave Gun, i also will be annoyed if they removed any of the OG perks on the map - by all means add the wunderfizz for more, but PHD should not be replaced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm feeling that Salvation may be a separate thing entirely. Not since Rezurrection has a map pack been first advertised with zombies as the focus. Every map pack has had a generic soldier, and especially in Black Ops 3 it's been pretty much the same promo art for the last three map packs. Why they would put zombies at the forefront for this last DLC, I don't know, unless it is meant to be zombies focused. But it would be a poor decision to put something like that in the season pass since many bought it for only the MP maps, and would have saved money just buying them separate had it been clear this last map pack would be zombies only.

Only time will tell.

On 8/24/2016 at 7:46 AM, RadZakpak said:

I'm feeling that Salvation may be a separate thing entirely. Not since Rezurrection has a map pack been first advertised with zombies as the focus.

While this is true, remember that the Apocalypse DLC for Black Ops 2 featured Zombies in it.

75063dbb9d3f455391e0fabec85e31e0.png

Of course the supposed leaked promotion is entirely focused on zombies, and I agree, it definitely bodes well for the zombies community. But let's not get too excited, lest we get let down. I'm honestly hoping for a new perk or two. We haven't got one since Shadows of Evil, what's the deal with that!

• 4 months later...
On 8/2/2016 at 3:44 PM, AetherialVoices said:

Activision won't allow them to make more content after a certain point because they want the community to have money to buy the next game. Meaning it would have to come out about the same time as DLC4.

I know your post is old, but now we do know that Treyarch IS allowed to make more content. I think coming back to this discussion is valid by Nuton's cookbook. 

On 8/23/2016 at 5:46 PM, RadZakpak said:

Only time will tell.

We know from the announcement interview of newtons cook book that there is more in store for us besides the cook book. I think this is all strong evidence of a DLC5 not included in Season Pass containing remastered maps. 

If they did a zombies remastered map pack, I would want it to have Verruckt, Ascension, Moon, Buried, Origins

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, andydabeast said:

I know your post is old, but now we do know that Treyarch IS allowed to make more content. I think coming back to this discussion is valid by Nuton's cookbook. 

We know from the announcement interview of newtons cook book that there is more in store for us besides the cook book. I think this is all strong evidence of a DLC5 not included in Season Pass containing remastered maps. 

If they did a zombies remastered map pack, I would want it to have Verruckt, Ascension, Moon, Buried, Origins

I would not count for it. I mean, optimism is good, I still believe in a secret Egg in TranZit, but if you expect too much the result will only fail to you. Im pretty sure Treyarch uses all its manpower and money now on creating the next game. Why would they exactly recreate maps like you mentioned (which really takes ALOT of time) and put them in BO3. They could better put it in BO4, or however their next game will be called. I think Treyarch showed the by fans long expected "remake" of the older maps in Revelations. They might add some small things in the already known maps (new gobblegums or removing glitches) or release a bit more info to clear up the story (I would love that), but please don't count on a complete map.

Archived