User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

RadZakpak

"Recommend me a..."

So the idea of this thread is to suggest things for people who have already posted here, and ask for suggestions yourself.

For example

Post #1

Recommend me a great comedy movie.

Post #2

A great comedy movie is The Big Lebowski.

Someone recommend me a comedy gaming Youtube channel and a zombies Youtube channel.

Post #3

A funny gaming channel is Jontron and a great zombies Youtuber is RadAustins27. Recommend me good rock songs from the 80s.

So you get the point. I'll start off.

Recommend me novels with a similar plot to zombies.

Recommend me a great 80s movie on the level of Back to the Future (Saw all three for the first time recently.)

Recommend me TV shows like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Hilarious show btw)

Let's introduce each other to some new interests.

On 24.7.2016 at 6:59 AM, RadZakpak said:

Recommend me TV shows like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Hilarious show btw)

I agree it is a great show and another good show I get the same vibe from is Community.

Recommend me three good games for the Nintendo 3ds.

Nice Idea for a thread btw. :)

Admin

Read-ing?

Recommend me a great 80s movie on the level of Back to the Future (Saw all three for the first time recently.)

Late 80's, but Batman! Jack Nicholson's Joker performance is still on of my favorites. Even with the movie Prince score, it still holds up!

Even if you're not a football The League (on FX and Netflix) is hilarious.

Recommend me an Alcoholic Beverage/Juice Box (for the kids)

1 hour ago, Boom said:

Late 80's, but Batman! Jack Nicholson's Joker performance is still on of my favorites. Even with the movie Prince score, it still holds up!

I should check it out! I've heard it's great.

1 hour ago, Boom said:

Not a drinker myself but if you like vodka RedLetterMedia drank some of Dan Akroyd's vodka with Ecto-coolers (Basically Hi-C) in their Ghostbusters (2016) review and they apparently liked it (Not the movie). Video here.

16 hours ago, Boom said:

Read-ing?

Even if you're not a football The League (on FX and Netflix) is hilarious.

If you've never had Shiner beer from the small town of Shiner, TX, it's a must. And while not boxed, but bottled, a drink for kids that is simply AMAZING is anything from Reeds, Inc. I grew up on the Ginger Ale (be advised, extremely strong, something of an acquired taste) and the rootbeer and cream sodas (the BEST I have ever tasted, and I am a rootbeer connoisseur). http://reedsinc.com/

Recommend me a move with a mind-blowing, brain bending plot twist.

Im not from the 80s and I don't know "Its always sunny in Philadelphia", but I can answer on the other things.

-Beer: Dommelsch, love that stuff, its made a few villages away from my home. Its not for kids but it has a normal alcohol percentage (like 4% I believe). I also like Radler, beer with lemon (2%). I dislike the strong alcohol dranks.

-A novel with a zombie plot: I honestly don't know any novels with such plot as zombies has. I think there are very few, actually. Zombies has a very unique story, which you can't really write in a book, but you have to experience itself.

Recommend me a place in your country which isn't touristic, but where you really see the culture from there, without touristic influence.