how many ppl do you need to do Easter egg on shadows of evil

toneboss

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My friends HATE playing on Shadows, so if I ever want/need to do the Easter Egg, this is how I roll:

1) Get in a chat party with 3 other people....they will be on standby while playing other games or summat

2) Start a "Private Game, Unranked" and enter it by yourself. Set your team to closed.

3) Play the map and do the steps all the way up to capturing the Shadowman. This can be done by Round 20-24 if you're not hurrying ( I NEVER HURRY. Hate hurrying)

........use the civil protector and the Apothicon Servant to solo the flag charging steps. This is very easy on solo, as they are short and have fewer meatballs. Ignore the shadowman.

........make sure to acquire an Immolation Liquidation gum somewhere during the 20 rounds / 2 hours you will be prepping. Your friends will need it when they join.

4) Once all four Archons are resurrected, it is time for your friends to join. Make sure you DO NOT interact with any of the Archons in the PaP room or start the Shadowman fight, as this will prohibit you from finishing the main EE.

5) Have your friends join. They will be grumpy and bullish, since no one likes playing on Shadows. You may need to use bribery, name-calling, and other tactics to get them to join and calm down.

6) Play the next round so they can buy Jugg and get some weapons with your Fire Sale Gum.

7) When ready, enter the Shadowman fight all together. The Host (you) must interact with the first archon and start the fight, or the Giant gateworm might not appear.

8) Kill shadowman. Use crawler gums or ray gun to coral zombies in front of PaP machine.

9) Giant gateworm YAAAAY

My friends HATE playing on Shadows, so if I ever want/need to do the Easter Egg, this is how I roll:

1) Get in a chat party with 3 other people....they will be on standby while playing other games or summat

2) Start a "Private Game, Unranked" and enter it by yourself. Set your team to closed.

3) Play the map and do the steps all the way up to capturing the Shadowman. This can be done by Round 20-24 if you're not hurrying ( I NEVER HURRY. Hate hurrying)

........use the civil protector and the Apothicon Servant to solo the flag charging steps. This is very easy on solo, as they are short and have fewer meatballs. Ignore the shadowman.

........make sure to acquire an Immolation Liquidation gum somewhere during the 20 rounds / 2 hours you will be prepping. Your friends will need it when they join.

4) Once all four Archons are resurrected, it is time for your friends to join. Make sure you DO NOT interact with any of the Archons in the PaP room or start the Shadowman fight, as this will prohibit you from finishing the main EE.

5) Have your friends join. They will be grumpy and bullish, since no one likes playing on Shadows. You may need to use bribery, name-calling, and other tactics to get them to join and calm down.

6) Play the next round so they can buy Jugg and get some weapons with your Fire Sale Gum.

7) When ready, enter the Shadowman fight all together. The Host (you) must interact with the first archon and start the fight, or the Giant gateworm might not appear.

8) Kill shadowman. Use crawler gums or ray gun to coral zombies in front of PaP machine.

9) Giant gateworm YAAAAY

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived