No Man's Sky anyone?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, ZombieOfTheDead said:

I'm the exact opposite. I think there's no way this game is going to be any good. Check out my post in my unpopular opinions thread if you really want to know why.

See I don't think so. There have been a TON of updates on the game recently, and a lot more substance has surfaced. There is going to be a ton to do in this universe, you interact with other races, level up/improve your character and ship, get to the center, gather and use resources, wage an all out war on the AI, etc. I think the sheer amount of possibilities for exploration makes the game worth the money.

But this all depends on how you go into the game. If you go in thinking it's an MMO or MMORPG you're gonna be disappointed. It's more of a minecraft skyrim mix, in space. It's essentially a single player exploration adventure game, and that's how you look at it. And that's the category I think it will fulfill quite well

• 3 years later...
  • Moderators

So saw this on sale today, for like 20 bucks and thought I could watch a video on it, how it has changed through the years and I think Imma buy it. :3

Anyone else, who reads this, got any thoughts on the game and is still playing of course.

Archived