VENGEANCE IS MINE - V.R.

Tac

• Administrators

Hey guys, Tac here! So on MrRoflWaffles video from today, he ran past a sign without mentioning much about it and I figured I'd touch on it. Near Belinski Square, there's a sign that says "Vengeance is Mine" and it's written by a V.R. Viktor Reznov, perhaps?

d9IHVJG.png

To give more credence to Reznov being on this map, the Achievement List came out, and one named Viktorious Revenge has the description of 'completing all solo trials in one game.' (The trials are likely the wooden boards next to this sign that have challenges.)

Also recall a previous cipher from Zetsubou No Shima, seemingly from Reznov:

Comrade. I hope these schematics reach you in time so our scientists can make use of them, for I know the western front is on the brink of collapse. These schematics I have stolen from group 935 will enable us to construct our own wonder weapons which will help us turn the tide of the war and give us victory over the German pigs. I fear, however, I will not live to see this. —V

Based on this, I would think that the challenges yield a weapon and that's his revenge, but we'll have to see! What do you guys think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is related, but anyone remember that gun from BO2, pack-a-punched it was called Reznov's Revenge. Don't remember which gun but at least we know Reznov does have something to do with the zombies universe.

On 12 July 2016 at 5:27 AM, Plus said:

Not sure if this is related, but anyone remember that gun from BO2, pack-a-punched it was called Reznov's Revenge. Don't remember which gun but at least we know Reznov does have something to do with the zombies universe.

It was the AK-47 on Mob of the Dead.

Based on the last line of the cipher though, "I fear, however, I will not live to see this," I think that Reznov is probably dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived