An Analysis of the Verbiage used by Blundell, Richtofen, and in ciphers and radios with regards to the "Multiverse(s)"

AetherialVoices

First, I will start with Blundell's phrasing.

NoahJ456 ZnS reveal stream:

14:52- "We're talking about multiverses... we're talking about the fracturing of time."

Notice he says multiverses as opposed to multiverse (plural not singular). "The fracturing of time", you will see how consistent of a theme this is.

15:15- "...with the split universe, multiverses, (the) gang traveling around (with) the use of teleporters, and so forth. All these aspects are shaping the maps and shaping the worlds. You can't really think of it in a contiguous way..."

"The split universe" singular? ... Why? "Multiverses" and plural again... peculiar. I would also like to point out, just in case you are relying on my transcripts of what he says instead of watching the video, he puts a LOT of emphasis on "the use of teleporters". He is saying that what we are doing in the maps and these things in particular are "shaping the worlds".

Now for Richtofen's quote.

"We are dealing with the complexities of the interdimensional time travel across a fracturing universe! It's not exactly easy..."

The same verbiage as Blundell... (this is a quote from ZnS)

And now the radios.

Shadows of Evil:

"To any survivors of this realm, I am truly sorry.  I wish I could offer you some words of comfort, but I cannot.  It is my hope that I can rid the universe of the evil that has plagued us for so long.  But in my heart, I know many more dimensions will be lost forever as we continue our journey towards peace.  Forgive me."

Maxis revealing the truth to the characters that they will not survive. And that "many more" "will be lost forever"... quite grim. I think that this quote needs much more analysis. It bears a striking resemblance to a certain Tranzit radio... the one that said exactly what Maxis' endgame was. Just something to think about.

Zetsubou no Shima:

"Reality itself is shifting… I find myself reflecting on memories I am no longer sure are my own. Beyond the window, I saw a wasteland stretching as far as the eye could see. I saw a scourge visited upon the Earth. I saw the children… withered before my eyes. That was before… before he came."

Maxis reflecting on how "reality itself" was "shifting". But it stopped when "he" came. This "he" is most likely "M".

"I am... confused, by the changing world around. I look at my hands, and they are not the hands I remember. The wrinkles, stains, and liver spots that textured my skin have disappeared, as though time itself was unraveling against its natural order. Is this the end, or a new beginning?"

More talk about Maxis merging and changing and "time itself" unraveling.

And finally, the ciphers.

Zetsubou no Shima:

"Richtofen must understand that using these teleporters to jump between dimensions is both dangerous and imprecise. At any point, the fabric of space-time could collapse if the proper amounts of 115 are not maintained. l am also concerned about the unknown effects of trans-dimensional jumps. l have noticed even with my brief travels that new memories and emotions have flooded my mind, suddenly appearing from nowhere. l am also sure something is happening on a molecular level as well."

Is this Maxis talking? Based on his radios it would make sense. But going back to what Blundell said, notice the emphasis on the teleporters.

"EDWARD AS YOU KNOW IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU AND THE GROUP FIND THE EXACT VERSIONS OF YOURSELVES THAT I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED IN EACH UNIVERSE ONLY BY KILLING THAT VERSION OF YOURSELF IN THAT PARTICULAR UNIVERSE AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME WILL WE BE SUCCESSFUL ONCE EACH OF YOUR OTHER SELVES ARE KILLED ACROSS ALL UNIVERSES "

This is almost undeniably Maxis talking, because the phrasing is much like Maxis, and because he is one of two characters to call him Edward. On another note the phrasing of this cipher blatantly disproves the concept of infinite universes in this multiverse.

This is a good amount of evidence that supports my personal interpretation of the multiverse, which is my Aetherial Multiverse Theory.

As always, let me know what you think of this.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived