FLOPPING!!!

luisrainbreeze

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why when the current slide mechanic is far superior than "dolphin" diving? I could see how PDH Flopper could be useful with the fire and all but it's always been a useless perk in my opinion unless you were using M&S or Ray Gun. There are plenty of other useful perks right now and Flopper just seems like a wasted perk slot much like Deadshot  Daiquiri. 

On Thursday, July 07, 2016 at 8:24 AM, scottyboy8341 said:

Why when the current slide mechanic is far superior than "dolphin" diving? I could see how PDH Flopper could be useful with the fire and all but it's always been a useless perk in my opinion unless you were using M&S or Ray Gun. There are plenty of other useful perks right now and Flopper just seems like a wasted perk slot much like Deadshot  Daiquiri. 

I couldn't agree with you more. I almost don't like having a perkaholic simply because I can't stand Deadshot Daiquiri.

On the subject of PHD Flopper, again, spot on. Dolphin Diving to me was more of a gimmick, something to do while being silly, or just having fun.  It's almost difficult to play Black Ops and BOII without the slide mechanic, IMO. I thought it was a great idea to add in the Danger Closest GobbleGum, to bring back the spirit of PHD for 3 full rounds, without taking up a much needed perk slot. That GobbleGum, and the slide mechanic, to me means that PHD will never return. Sad, but most likely true.

Archived