Perk - a - Cola

Starting sometime this week, I am planning to start creating drinkable versions of the Perk-a-Cola perks from Black Ops Zombies.  Mainly staying with the classic perks, they will include Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double Tap, Stamin-Up, PHD Flopper, and Quick Revive.  I will update this thread when I know more specifics and also provide pictures of the perks.  For right now, I am trying to get a feel of what people would expect to pay for the full 6-pack, individual orders, and specialty requests.  I am also kicking around the Idea of donating a few sets to the site to be either won or sold in the Divinium Factory.  Remember, this is in it's infancy stage and all your imput will be highly regarded and taken into account when I begin the process.  I will not divulge the brand of soda for licencing reasons, but can assure you that they are hermetically sealed and drinkable.  More will follow when this becomes closer to completion.  Please feel free to critique.

Here is my first completed set available for shipping!!!

Perk Pack 2.jpgPerk Pack 1.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Why wouldn't you tell people the kind of soda it is. Just incase they don't like it

There is also a company that makes soda with disgusting sounding names, but the sodas are excellent.  Would not want to scare of clientel

Just now, JJMFP said:

There is also a company that makes soda with disgusting sounding names, but the sodas are excellent.  Would not want to scare of clientel

ah okay I just kinda read it wrong then. Sounds like a cool idea and giving some to the site as divinium rewards wouuld be nice

Just now, Lauren said:

ah okay I just kinda read it wrong then. Sounds like a cool idea and giving some to the site as divinium rewards wouuld be nice

That's what I thought.  I have grown to really like this site and would like to see it get even better.  Just trying to do my part.

2 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I have updated the description to read a little better.  What do you think.

Thanks for the input!:thumbsup:

19 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Jone's Soda is the most common brand for custom drinks, also because the bottles are clear and they come in many many colors (flavors) at a decent wholesale price.

If you need help with this project, let me know.

I think I am going to head away from Jones Soda.  Here is why:

1. The Perks are from the World War 2 Era.  Old style soda machines and glass bottles with pop tops.  In keeping true to form, I think I am going to go with vintage sodas.
  2. Going with the vintage soda opens a large number of possabilites.  Flavors from regular cherry soda, to the likes of a soda called Kitty Piddle, which I here tastes great (Not really taste like piddle).:grimace48:
  3. I also believe that doing vintage sodas will allow me to mix brands, seeings how most of them are bottled in the same types of bottles.  This also keeps the continuity of the effect true to the game.

Anyone knows a cheap online store that doesn't kill me in shipping, Ill take a look at it, But ultimately, I will not tell you what brand I have chosen for each.(muhahaha, drink at your own risk!)

13 hours ago, AetherialVoices said:

Question: How accurate to the in-game flavor are you going? Just the general "drinkable and enjoyable" generic like root beer for double tap or the more hardcore accurate fish water for quick revive and lemon lime gasoline for stamin-up?

That would be hard to do.  I have been kicking around bottling my own flavors, but it seems a difficult to get people to drink fish water:b0206:

Archived