Dragon Strike Gauntlet = Rasputin Mecha Glove

Right... I don't know if it's been discussed to this extent but just cause my eye caught it I swear to god the Glove in Gorod is the Mecha Glove from Hellboy... Extra reason is the Mecha glove was a creation of a Russian/German Nazi experiment in the Hellboy series  and it had power to open a portal to bring the Ogdru to Earth and Rasputin that he was told he was the born leader of the new world... To be a god, kind of the same sense that Richtofen wanted to be an Imortal God and create the new world. Maybe this links to the Margwa but idk. just an idea that the team at Treyarch wanted to tribute a fan like to Hellboy? Don't say I'm fact for this it's an idea. Please input and discuss. (Ogdru and the Margwa also have big similarities so maybe that can be looked into at the same time as again they're both Kutulu-esq beings and such as so yeah just an idea/possible link) (Rasputin and Richtofen also share similarities so yup, just a theory... A game theory lol)neil-pascarella-renders-03.jpg?142981516

Edited by Wolfyousx
  • Administrators

Definitely looks like an inspiration from it! You kinda get the feeling that Treyarch wanted to revive the One Inch Fist from "Origins" but didn't know how...until now. And considering that they take inspiration from many films, there seems to be no secret that they wanted to aim for a design like this.

While this device probably doesn't open a portal per say in Zombies, it really delivers in power and will 100% be utilized for the Easter Egg. Great connection! :smile:

• Like 2