JJMFP

download.jpg

BRUTUS

images.jpg

CAN YOU SEE THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN MotD AND GOROD KROVI MINI BOSS!?!?

Let's get right down into it.  Everyone suspects a connetion between MotD and the new Stalingrad map.  It is even discussed in a thread right here.  The similarities are astonishing.  Lets take a look, starting from the top down:

1. Helmet - World War 2 M1 helmet.  Both are donned with this iconic piece of battle gear, and in MotD, it played an integral part in killing the mini-boss "Brutus".
  2. Red Eyes - Both "Brutus" and "Brutus 2.0" have red eyes.  This suggests that whoever is in control are in control of both.  We have seen different eye colors in the Zombie trailer and this connection has lead people to believe that it is in the same universe and timeline as MotD.
  3. Right Hand - Both MotD and Gorod Krovi's Brutus are right handed.  MotD's Brutus' weapon of choice was a Billy Club.  Gorod Krovi's Brutus has a more high tech energy weapon that seems to be attached to his right hand.  This energy weapon goes perfectly with the Black Ops 3 style of gameplay.  Look at the Panzer-Soldat.  It's 2.0 version got much of the same upgrades.
  4. Body Type - A larger and more visually striking presence.  Both MotD and Gorod have very similar, if not exact body type matches.  If I did not know any better, I would say that they are one in the same.

YOU DECIDE

IS HE THE SAME ANTGONIST OR IS HE KIN?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I actually had a similar thought about this as I have no frickin' clue where the storyline is going with now. "Only the cursed survive"- What if the curse is some how related to the blood vials. I'm speaking specifically of the curse contained within the MOTD map. The horrors are encompassing any place where the cursed blood is located. Seems like a trivial concept in the grand scheme, but hey some people are still theorizing Reznov so why they heck not. 

6 minutes ago, Boom said:

I actually had a similar thought about this as I have no frickin' clue where the storyline is going with now. "Only the cursed survive"- What if the curse is some how related to the blood vials. I'm speaking specifically of the curse contained within the MOTD map. The horrors are encompassing any place where the cursed blood is located. Seems like a trivial concept in the grand scheme, but hey some people are still theorizing Reznov so why they heck not. 

I cannot quite remember and can't watch the trailer right now, but does Richtofen still have the blood vials in Stalingrad.  The blood of the damned, or cursed, mingled with new blood?  Does that make us cursed as well?  In order to survive, are we using the blood vials on ourselves or against another???  I do find it curious to see the Brutus character again.  First they brought back the Panzer-Soldat, then put a new face on the hounds of hell, turning them into dragons.  It doesn't surprise me, but it does get me thinking.  Why not the blood of the Weasle?  Why Finn and Deluca?  Why not Billy Handsome?  Why only two (2) blood vials and not all four?  Questions....Questions, with very little answers.

16 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

So, everyone has the blood vials now???

Yeah, it was established at the end of the Zetsubou Easter egg after the characters reappear from the Shadows of Evil style teleporters. According to Richtofen, it's their "insurance policy, in case they don't like they where end up"

I have completed that easter egg and have not seen this.  How do I see it???

24 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

Yeah, it was established at the end of the Zetsubou Easter egg after the characters reappear from the Shadows of Evil style teleporters. According to Richtofen, it's their "insurance policy, in case they don't like they where end up"

so there is no cut scene???? side quest?  You mean the main easter egg?  I am so lost right now....

21 minutes ago, Boom said:

They appear on the characters only after the ZNS side quest is completed and only in that game.

:question48:

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

so there is no cut scene???? side quest?  You mean the main easter egg?  I am so lost right now....

:question48:

Lol it is after the cutscene. Toe-Mae-toe/Ta-ma-toe. Some say Easter egg, some say side quest.

2 hours ago, Boom said:

Lol it is after the cutscene. Toe-Mae-toe/Ta-ma-toe. Some say Easter egg, some say side quest.

after the cut scene, you just see the vials on the characters??? I'm making a run of it tonight.  About to post to the LFG.

11 hours ago, Koslans said:

Don't tell me Mob of the Dead is their 'insurance policy'...

Sure it's the easiest map of all, but I still wouldn't feel really save over there. 

We have known now for some time that there is relevence in the MotD when speaking about BO3.  Primarily, the blood vials, that mysteriously show up in the map after MotD, Origins.  Again, these vials carried over from BO2 to BO3, and as I have now been informed, I missed the fact that all characters have the blood vials upon completing ZNS.  So, yes, Mob of the Dead contained their insurance policy, but I wouldn't go has far as to say that the map itself was the policy we speak of.

6 hours ago, JJMFP said:

We have known now for some time that there is relevence in the MotD when speaking about BO3.  Primarily, the blood vials, that mysteriously show up in the map after MotD, Origins.  Again, these vials carried over from BO2 to BO3, and as I have now been informed, I missed the fact that all characters have the blood vials upon completing ZNS.  So, yes, Mob of the Dead contained their insurance policy, but I wouldn't go has far as to say that the map itself was the policy we speak of.

We don't know for sure that all of them are from MotD. We just know for sure that Richtofen's two are. Most likely two others are also from MotD, but what about the other four?

On 7/5/2016 at 10:01 PM, AetherialVoices said:

We don't know for sure that all of them are from MotD. We just know for sure that Richtofen's two are. Most likely two others are also from MotD, but what about the other four?

What's to say that we can't get blood from the same person twice???

Maybe their blood is special because of the "circle"...

So i don't think someone has weasels blood.. because he "survived' (maybe? Imo he's the only one who could be in the plane we see everywhere - if they reveal it)

Maybe they got there after the ee and if the plane is not in dlc3 this could be the explanation that it's the blood of the four from motd

Back to topic: i'm fine with this - as i first watched the trailer it reminds me directly to brutus and the originsmap...as long its a midboss and not like call of the dead...

But would be an interesting ee if you need to kill him (so he's nikolai) but that would be far fetched and i hope its not like this

But further...noone talks about call of the dead....

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

My theory on Brutus is what it's always been.  Brutus is the eternal tortured soul described in the jaws of the devil in Dante's inferno.  

Red eyes....  The dead McCain...  We all know why Brutus is here.  And yes.  That's is Brutus.  

I think calling McCain dead is a bit of a stretch. There's no reason for him to be, you're just assuming.

On 7/7/2016 at 10:58 AM, Nieno69 said:

Maybe their blood is special because of the "circle"...

So i don't think someone has weasels blood.. because he "survived' (maybe? Imo he's the only one who could be in the plane we see everywhere - if they reveal it)

Maybe they got there after the ee and if the plane is not in dlc3 this could be the explanation that it's the blood of the four from motd

Back to topic: i'm fine with this - as i first watched the trailer it reminds me directly to brutus and the originsmap...as long its a midboss and not like call of the dead...

But would be an interesting ee if you need to kill him (so he's nikolai) but that would be far fetched and i hope its not like this

But further...noone talks about call of the dead....

whats to talk about call of the dead for? its an old map, and we figured out the purpose mostly. doesnt have any connection to BO3 except the golden rod form in der eisndrach

Archived