Der Eisendrache Clock

Everybody knows how to get the plunger, right?  Well, I was fooling around and decided that, hey if it works on 9:35, why not see what happens when I turn it to 1:15.  Interesting enough, lightning continually strikes the tower, annotating that something different is going on.  After looking everywhere, I found no hint at another hinden Easter Egg.  I turned the clock to 9:35, obtained the plunger and the repeated the 1:15.  This time I just left it there, lightning strikes and all.  I also tried to jump into the portals, before and after grabbing the plunger, with no results.  

Does anyone know of this phenomenon.  I search the web and this site but every seems to be focused solely on the 9:35.  

HAHAHAHA.  Well.  Ever since the elusion of Easter Eggs not found, I have tried little things that other people seem to have overlooked.  This is one of them.  Everyone knows that when the clock is on 9:35, lightning strikes the tower and we go get the plunger.  I decided, that, 115 is just as important, if not more, than 935.  The rate in which the lightning strikes leaves me suspicous.  Got to be something there.

13 hours ago, JJMFP said:

HAHAHAHA.  Well.  Ever since the elusion of Easter Eggs not found, I have tried little things that other people seem to have overlooked.  This is one of them.  Everyone knows that when the clock is on 9:35, lightning strikes the tower and we go get the plunger.  I decided, that, 115 is just as important, if not more, than 935.  The rate in which the lightning strikes leaves me suspicous.  Got to be something there.

Omg lmao. 115 like the song/element 115 I saw the colons and it TOTALLY threw me off. Wish I could go erase my post lol

Edited by Lauren
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Lauren said:

Omg lmao. 115 like the song/element 115 I saw the colons and it TOTALLY threw me off. Wish I could go erase my post lol

It may be subtle but I am 80% positive that it has some meaning.  Funny thing is, when I researched it on the net, no one is talking about it.  They are only focused on the 935.  Someone has to explore it more in depth.

19 hours ago, JJMFP said:

It may be subtle but I am 80% positive that it has some meaning.  Funny thing is, when I researched it on the net, no one is talking about it.  They are only focused on the 935.  Someone has to explore it more in depth.

I don't doubt that there is something going on with it. They woldn't have put it in the map for no reason if it didn't do anything.