NaBrZHunter

CODZ COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT: RULES AND NEWS

Alright, I plan on hosting this tonight. Hopefully somewhere around 7PM PST, that is, if I don't get stuck at work past 6. Anyway, for those interested in joining me, please let me know and leave your gamertag so I'll be able to find and invite you.

Donor

XBOX only:anger48:

Donor

must be recourse for having the maps first:gift:

42 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

must be recourse for having the maps first:gift:

You know it! :twisted: Bahaha! 

JK, we don't have a lot of staff on Playstation, and fewer who have BO1 international.

Donor
14 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

You know it! :twisted: Bahaha! 

JK, we don't have a lot of staff on Playstation, and fewer who have BO1 international.

:cry48:

Gonna call out yesterday's volunteers @Lauren @TPTK Darkvoid and @BaronVonBeau! Y'all ready to take on the stiffs in the WAW Tournament with @Covert Gunman tonight, 7 PM US Pacific Time?

Donor
30 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Gonna call out yesterday's volunteers @Lauren @TPTK Darkvoid and @BaronVonBeau! Y'all ready to take on the stiffs in the WAW Tournament with @Covert Gunman tonight, 7 PM US Pacific Time?

I'll be long asleep then. That's like 4am for me lol sorry I really wanted to participate. :sad:

1 hour ago, Lauren said:

I'll be long asleep then. That's like 4am for me lol sorry I really wanted to participate. :sad:

Bummer! No worries, we may have another opening for you this week

@Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau Are y'all down for a tournament match this evening?

Just now, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Again thanks for the fun games

He lives! :biggrin: You're more than welcome, it was an honor having you and we hope to see you in more in the future, at your whim!

2 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

He lives! :biggrin: You're more than welcome, it was an honor having you and we hope to see you in more in the future, at your whim!

Yeah I lve been lurking for awhile. I had the login issues but forgot you guys helped me out with that. lol

Donor
8 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I would love to but that's like 3am in the morning for me :/ maybe if we can build up enough people we could have different time zone teams etc? :D 

Tonight's final report has been added to the OP:

DIVISION 9 | CAPTAIN: COVERT GUNMAN |  JULY 5, 2016 

TEAM:

ROUNDS SURVIVED:

1. NACHT DER UNTOTEN: 15
  2. VERRUCKT: 15 
  3. SHI NO NUMA: 15
  4. DER RIESE: 15
  5. ASCENSION [BONUS MAP]: 5

BONUS TIME AWARDED:

• BONUS TIME EARNED WITHIN 2-HOUR LIMIT: 14:15
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS TIME: :45
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS MAP: 1:15
  • GROSS BONUS TIME EARNED: 16:15

TWITTER HIGHLIGHTS

12 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau Are y'all down for a tournament match this evening?

Yes I will be free from 7.30pm UK Time.

7 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Yes I will be free from 7.30pm UK Time.

Looks like we have a European/UK team! There are four candidates, but we only have room for 3! So when we make the announcement, it's first come, first serve. Later this week, then, hopefully....@Lauren @Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau and @FlameyCat! If one of our UK mods is available to host and captain a round, this could be perfecto!

I saw the video on the CoDzombiesforums youtube channel, and I see there is a chat while you played. Its on xbox, right? Is it possible to text and chat on a console?

4 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I saw the video on the CoDzombiesforums youtube channel, and I see there is a chat while you played. Its on xbox, right? Is it possible to text and chat on a console?

The chat is mostly for the viewers as the players don't really have time to type or watch the chat due to the fast-paced nature of the tournament. Sometimes they'll pop in between maps, though.

Yes, it's on Xbox, but I don't believe the chat is available on the console, though I've never tried.

Donor
3 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Looks like we have a European/UK team! There are four candidates, but we only have room for 3! So when we make the announcement, it's first come, first serve. Later this week, then, hopefully....@Lauren @Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau and @FlameyCat! If one of our UK mods is available to host and captain a round, this could be perfecto!

I'm home pretty often, so just let me know the time and I'm good to go!

I'm ready to go with Group 935

Donor

Has this already happened?

2 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I'm ready to go with Group 935

Tomorrow we ride. :)

5 minutes ago, FlameyCat said:

Has this already happened?

Not yet! Thanks for checking in! Stay tuned, it should be sometime during/after Tuesday. 

Donor

Ahhh, fantastic! Can't wait!

27 minutes ago, FlameyCat said:

Ahhh, fantastic! Can't wait!

I'll actually be pairing you up with a European team while myself, @Boom @RequixEclipse and hopefully @TPTK Darkvoid will be having a re-run tomorrow. 

Donor

could someone pass on the european teams GT's so i can add them? :) mine is Baron Von Beau if anyone wants to add me. Buzzing to give this a go!