CODZ COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT: RULES AND NEWS

NaBrZHunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, BaronVonBeau said:

I have been so desperate to jump into this but I've had internet problems, got an engineer out tomorrow to hopefully finally fix it. If someone tells me a time and a place I am there *team Europe whoop whoop!*

Sounds good! Maybe we can have that last game tomorrow! @Hells Warrrior @DeathBringerZen @BaronVonBeau @FlameyCat?

5 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

@Covert Gunman Our team, PRIMIS, challenges your Division 9 to a 1-challenge battle! Not related to the tournament really...but as a determinant to see who the true gung-ho slayer team really is! My boys are ready to face off

if you think you're man enough to accept. :tounge_wink:

I gladly accept the challenge. Just need to page my team to see if they're up for it as well. @K3ys3r S0z3 @Teh Kill Spree ? Y'all down?

• Administrators
15 hours ago, BaronVonBeau said:

I have been so desperate to jump into this but I've had internet problems, got an engineer out tomorrow to hopefully finally fix it. If someone tells me a time and a place I am there *team Europe whoop whoop!*

4 hours ago, FlameyCat said:

I'm up for it today!

3 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

I should be on tonight, fingers crossed :23:

2 hours ago, Smok3y said:

Feel free to add me to team Europe (minus England) 

:) 

And boom! Just like that, Broken Arrow is overstaffed! Gonna S/O @Lauren as well since I know she's been trying to get in. @DeathBringerZen @Hells Warrrior which of you is, by any chance, most available to lead 3 of these fine slayers to victory?

Broken Arrow Banner.jpg

• Moderators

@Doctor Richthofen I don't think today I will be able to be on on the xbox. Today was exhausting for me, so I dont feel like to game right now, and I will go early sleeping. Do you have time tomorrow? I'm really sorry to postpone it every time.

18 minutes ago, Smok3y said:

if its tonight/tomorrow ill let anonymous take my spot, keep me on the roster for upcoming games, just tied up currently!

YESH! Am I allowed to join the crew?

• Administrators

@Smok3y @anonymous @FlameyCat @Doctor Richtofen @Lauren @BaronVonBeau I haven't heard back from @Hells Warrrior @DeathBringerZen; they're family men, so without a doubt they have good reason for their absence. So unfortunately, I still don't have a time for today or confirmation on whether today will work. If/when I do, however, it's first come, first serve. Thanks for y'all's eagerness today! I do hope it works.

Anon, I'll have to let the captains decide whether they can afford a non-mic. As it is competitive, the pressure is on and while they're relatively small maps and people tend to remain fairly visible, there are still moments at which communication may mean the difference between life and death. We'll let you know, though!

3 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@Smok3y @anonymous @FlameyCat @Doctor Richtofen @Lauren @BaronVonBeau I haven't heard back from @Hells Warrrior @DeathBringerZen; they're family men, so without a doubt they have good reason for their absence. So unfortunately, I still don't have a time for today or confirmation on whether today will work. If/when I do, however, it's first come, first serve. Thanks for y'all's eagerness today! I do hope it works.

Anon, I'll have to let the captains decide whether they can afford a non-mic. As it is competitive, the pressure is on and while they're relatively small maps and people tend to remain fairly visible, there are still moments at which communication may mean the difference between life and death. We'll let you know, though!

PRIMIS WILL REIGN SUPREME!!!!!

Tomorrow night should be good for me if team Europe isn't going now. I'll just come hang around about 9pm GMT and see what's going on tomorrow. If too many people want into the team I don't mind sitting out, I'm sure more chances will arise :) 

will there be some of leader board so we can see exactly how the teams are stacking up against one another? 

I'll keep my eyes peeled! 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, BaronVonBeau said:

Tomorrow night should be good for me if team Europe isn't going now. I'll just come hang around about 9pm GMT and see what's going on tomorrow. If too many people want into the team I don't mind sitting out, I'm sure more chances will arise :) 

will there be some of leader board so we can see exactly how the teams are stacking up against one another? 

I'll keep my eyes peeled! 

That may work well! Looks like we have a team for today, however. 

Leaderboards are at the bottom of the OP: 

Archived