NaBrZHunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, FlameyCat said:

So is the tournament at 7:30 UK time?

7 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Am I a part of this european team? I need to plan accordingly for what time its going to be?

Unfortunately, I don't yet have a time for the European match. But yes, you would both be welcome to join when I do! I'll see if I can't arrange on today; however I do know that we have another American match this evening (time to be announced). The delay on the European match is just finding a time when one of our European staff is available to host. 

1 minute ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Unfortunately, I don't yet have a time for the European match. But yes, you would both be welcome to join when I do! I'll see if I can't arrange on today; however I do know that we have another American match this evening (time to be announced). The delay on the European match is just finding a time when one of our European staff is available to host. 

Okay I just need a little time in advance to know when it will be. Obviously not like 1 hour before it starts

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Okay I just need a little time in advance to know when it will be. Obviously not like 1 hour before it starts

Oh for sure. We'll let you know hopefully a good 12 hours before. At least, let you know if there is a good chance

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Who is playing BO1 on xbox 1 and who on xbox 360?

It's cross-platform, so it actually doesn't matter which one you are using. XBOne players can play in the same lobby as the 360 players because XBOne just runs an on-board 360 emulator or virtualization of some kind. It's freakin awesome.

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

I can't make it tonight, I really want to play aswell but I have work at 04.00 UK time so I need some sleep :(

No worries, tonight is the next US marathon. Looks like the European marathon may be this weekend. 

The terms "tournament" and "marathon" are official event terms. See the details in the "Definitions" spoiler in the OP:

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Tyreslayer said:

if theres another tournament or anything tonight or even if someone justs wants to play im more than down

There may be another team, but there will definitely be another tournament. What country are you in and what time zone?

• Administrators

Added to the OP:

GROUP 935 | CAPTAIN/HOST: @Boom | CAPTAIN: @NaBrZHunter | JULY 5, 2016 | PLACEMENT: 2/2

TEAM:

ROUNDS SURVIVED:

1. NACHT DER UNTOTEN: 15
  2. VERRUCKT: 15
  3. SHI NO NUMA: 2 ATTEMPTS; 22 ROUNDS | FAILED AND CONCEDED - PENALTY: -50% BONUS TIME AT POINT OF FAILURE
  4. DER RIESE: 15
  5. KINO DER TOTEN [BONUS MAP]: 5 

BONUS TIME AWARDED:

• BONUS TIME EARNED WITHIN 2-HOUR LIMIT: 16:15
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS TIME: 1:45
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS MAP: 1:15
  • GROSS BONUS TIME EARNED: 19:15
  • PENALTIES: -7:00 BONUS TIME
  • BONUS TIME AFTER PENALTIES: 12:15

TWITTER HIGHLIGHTS

31 minutes ago, anonymous said:

"Group 935 against the wall! Is this the end???" Lol, cant wait to see it on youtube. Round 15 on Nacht is very good. I yesterday tried Nacht several times but I always died around round 10. But round 5 on Kino?

Kino we had to end on round 5 because we ran out of time.

• Administrators

Attention slayers of the ancient realm:

You've seen Division 9 and Group 935 power through different lands, in attempts to claim the glory as the Tournament Champions; however, my group PRIMIS will stand triumphant over both and show the Ancients how decimating the undead really looks like!

Who will join today's squadron and set the bar high for the best slaying group of this tournament?

Archived