CODZ COMMUNITY TOURNAMENT: RULES AND NEWS

NaBrZHunter

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

He lives! :biggrin: You're more than welcome, it was an honor having you and we hope to see you in more in the future, at your whim!

Yeah I lve been lurking for awhile. I had the login issues but forgot you guys helped me out with that. lol

• Administrators

Tonight's final report has been added to the OP:

DIVISION 9 | CAPTAIN: COVERT GUNMAN |  JULY 5, 2016 

TEAM:

ROUNDS SURVIVED:

1. NACHT DER UNTOTEN: 15
  2. VERRUCKT: 15 
  3. SHI NO NUMA: 15
  4. DER RIESE: 15
  5. ASCENSION [BONUS MAP]: 5

BONUS TIME AWARDED:

• BONUS TIME EARNED WITHIN 2-HOUR LIMIT: 14:15
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS TIME: :45
  • BONUS TIME EARNED IN BONUS MAP: 1:15
  • GROSS BONUS TIME EARNED: 16:15

TWITTER HIGHLIGHTS

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Yes I will be free from 7.30pm UK Time.

Looks like we have a European/UK team! There are four candidates, but we only have room for 3! So when we make the announcement, it's first come, first serve. Later this week, then, hopefully....@Lauren @Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau and @FlameyCat! If one of our UK mods is available to host and captain a round, this could be perfecto!

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I saw the video on the CoDzombiesforums youtube channel, and I see there is a chat while you played. Its on xbox, right? Is it possible to text and chat on a console?

The chat is mostly for the viewers as the players don't really have time to type or watch the chat due to the fast-paced nature of the tournament. Sometimes they'll pop in between maps, though.

Yes, it's on Xbox, but I don't believe the chat is available on the console, though I've never tried.

3 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Looks like we have a European/UK team! There are four candidates, but we only have room for 3! So when we make the announcement, it's first come, first serve. Later this week, then, hopefully....@Lauren @Doctor Richtofen @BaronVonBeau and @FlameyCat! If one of our UK mods is available to host and captain a round, this could be perfecto!

I'm home pretty often, so just let me know the time and I'm good to go!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I'm ready to go with Group 935

Tomorrow we ride. :)

5 minutes ago, FlameyCat said:

Has this already happened?

Not yet! Thanks for checking in! Stay tuned, it should be sometime during/after Tuesday. 

Archived