Hey peeps, I'm Lauren

Lauren

So I'm Lauren, yes I'm a girl. I live in New York and I love cats

I would consider myself a pretty experienced zombie player. Especially on the maps I know like the back of my hand. ZBNS and DE, I'm getting pretty good with SOE also. But I basically wanted rant and see if anyone else expierences this problem of people just leaving games basically every game that you get into. So?

I was reluctant to join a forum like this to find players because of the simple fact that I really don't like to talk while I'm playing and i know a lot of serious players make that a requirement. But I just can't stand the fact anymore that every game I join it doesn't go through to the end. Someone goes down they leave. They don't get the lightning bow they leave. They die they leave. Two out of the four people go down, they leave. Its just the same cycle over and over again and I'm tired of it. 

Annnddd that's why I joined here to try and see how things can be like on the dark side. This is more like a rant than an introduction but eh

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Welcome to CoDZombies, I always play Solo now because I hate playing with randoms, hope you enjoy the forums and look forward to seeing you about :23:

Thanks! I tend to rage in solo because sometimes I have those stupid moments and die like round 4 or 5 or whatever lol so I figured if I'll rage in solo why not play multiplayer :tounge_xd:

2 minutes ago, Lauren said:

Thanks! I tend to rage in solo because sometimes I have those stupid moments and die like round 4 or 5 or whatever lol so I figured if I'll rage in solo why not play multiplayer :tounge_xd:

Yeah I do silly mistakes in Solo aswell, normally when I'm doing good I'll run for a Max Ammo or 2X and get slapped and trapped by zombies :23:

2 minutes ago, Boom said:

Hey I'm Boom, I'm also a girl and love hippos. Welcome to callofdutyzombies.com, where the slayin's good 24/7. Please reach out if you need any support!

Hippos are pretty cool. I'm in school to be a veterinarian so all animals are pretty cool to me. But besides cats penguins are my favorite.

• Administrators

Howdy, Lauren! You're not alone, as our openly female population seems to be higher here than on other related sites. We always aim to foster mutual respect for all members, regardless of gender, so I'd like to think that may be the reason. But that's just a theory. :P

As far as a quiet game, I'm all for one that has little to no talking outside of necessary exchange of info, ie, "Max Ammo." In regards to people quitting, however, sadly, that is more chronic in BO3 than any other game to date, and it's never right. But you've come to the right place to connect with other dedicated players! Check out the LFG (www.codzlfg.com).  It's always good to build a connection, though, so I look forward to hopefully seeing you in the threads!

Welcome aboard! 

I can completely relate to the no talking thing. I'll talk with my friends if we're having a game, but a Public Match? Nope. Can't be bothered using a mic there. Apparently that means you're bad if you don't have a mic, since everyone just quits/leaves the lobby haha.

You definitely came to the right place if you're looking for good and experienced Zombie slayers to play with. I've been playing and excelling at every map since the mode's inception, and there are many many others in the same boat as me. Honestly there are a lot of players here that I think you'd find would be more than willing to just have you friend them and play with any time. 

Anyway, enjoy the forums and your time here, and good luck finding a good zombie slaying team! :D