ayyy lmao im KlowniiN

I'v been following the zombie story line for a looooong time. even when the first couple hundred people beat the story mode and unlocked zombies before they gave everybody it ( i felt cheated tbh) but ever since then iv been hooked on the zombies up until recently. Black ops 3, i feel like its not even zombies anymore. well yeah it is but it just dosent have the same feel it used to have back with black ops 1 or even WoW. The Easter eggs feel mandatory and without them you cant get very far. So i like to stay back and play black ops 1. i'm always down to play some zombies if you add me and we can do whatever, high rounds, Easter egg, just fun messing around. even glitches if your into that. (i know literally every glitch sad but truth )

• Like 2

I miss simplicity too my friend. Welcome to the forums! 

Allow me to pawn off any questions you have to our awesome Admins and Moderaters (the lovely fellas in the Red and Green). Joking aside, if there's any questions or theories you have, create a thread. We'd love to hear what you have to say.

• Moderators

I also play only BO1, WaW and BO2. If you ever need a teammate, just say it. Welcome to the site. I see you're interested in the story. If you have any questions about it or about this site or about anything else, feel free to ask, however the story is something no one exacly knows.

• Like 1
Just now, anonymous said:

I also play only BO1, WaW and BO2. If you ever need a teammate, just say it. Welcome to the site. I see you're interested in the story. If you have any questions about it or about this site or about anything else, feel free to ask, however the story is something no one exacly knows.

Right now im trying to look at every  single bit of detail there is in zombies so i can somewhat come up with a story but holy fuck i didt think this game was so lore rich

• Moderators

@MysteryMachineX made a word document which you can open in his post "A zombie trilogy VII". It holds loads of information, and its his view on the story, but I think its mostly true and worth to take a look (its still WIP). Furthermore, like my friend @NaBrZHunter told me when I was new to this site: Experience it yourself. Find and activate the radios on maps like Der Riese, Moon and Shi No Numa and later on the other maps. Really interesting stuff there.

Just now, anonymous said:

@MysteryMachineX made a word document which you can open in his post "A zombie trilogy VII". It holds loads of information, and its his view on the story, but I think its mostly true and worth to take a look (its still WIP). Furthermore, like my friend @NaBrZHunter told me when I was new to this site: Experience it yourself. Find and activate the radios on maps like Der Riese, Moon and Shi No Numa and later on the other maps. Really interesting stuff there.

ill check it out. The thing i dont like about going in myself is the extra ambient sound you hear, like the zombie crawler sitting right by you as you try and listen or just the sound of screams that you sometimes hear.On here however its directly ripped from the files so there is a clear understanding about what is said. i dont like how some of the sounds dont have a transcript and only a video :/ id much rather read the hear