The Aetherial Multiverse Theory

AetherialVoices

• Moderators

Is there a possibility that the Aether is in the 5th dimension instead of the 4th? And that the 5th component is time itself. That could explain the time travel of Gersch and dr. Monty being able to sent Primis back in time: A 5 dimensional being is not only able to manipulate the 4th and indirect the 3th dimension, but also the 5th dimension: time.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, anonymous said:

Is there a possibility that the Aether is in the 5th dimension instead of the 4th? And that the 5th component is time itself. That could explain the time travel of Gersch and dr. Monty being able to sent Primis back in time: A 5 dimensional being is not only able to manipulate the 4th and indirect the 3th dimension, but also the 5th dimension: time.

It is possible that the Aether is a higher dimension than the 4th. However, the 4th dimension is the one that introduces the variable of time so it doesn't really need to be higher.

• Moderators

You know dr. Gersch, the Sovjet scientist. He was betrayed by his handler Yuri, who used a Gersch device to "catch" Gersch and trap him in the Aether.  When hearing Gersch during the Easter Egg, it seems that this place of the Aether is awfull, and Samantha has control over this part. Together with the fact that a Gersch device portal looks purple, I think that Gersch is trapped in the Dark Aether. With help of Gersch's invention, the Casimir Mechanism, we can free him from this horrible place, however he remains in the Aether. Now look to this text I copied from the Wikipedia page about wormholes:

Spoiler

"The Casimir effect shows that quantum field theory allows the energy density in certain regions of space to be negative relative to the ordinary vacuum energy, and it has been shown theoretically that quantum field theory allows states where energy can be arbitrarily negative at a given point."

I think I know where the Casimir Mechanism is used for: For bringing something or someone from a negative dimension (like the Dark Aether) to a positive dimension (like the "normal" Aether, and reverzed. At the end of the Ascension Easter Egg, Gersch is out of Samanthas control (dark Aether), thanks the players, and leaves as a glowing orb ("Light" Aether). He later reappears in Gorod Krovi.
In the Moon Easter Egg, Richthofen also creates a Casimir Mechanism. With the help of this, he "charges" the Vrill Rod. I don’t really know what this has to do with positive and negative dimensions, but maybe you or someone else knows. Anyway, this might be evidence for your positive and negative Aether Theory.

7 minutes ago, anonymous said:

You know dr. Gersch, the Sovjet scientist. He was betrayed by his handler Yuri, who used a Gersch device to "catch" Gersch and trap him in the Aether.  When hearing Gersch during the Easter Egg, it seems that this place of the Aether is awfull, and Samantha has control over this part. Together with the fact that a Gersch device portal looks purple, I think that Gersch is trapped in the Dark Aether. With help of Gersch's invention, the Casimir Mechanism, we can free him from this horrible place, however he remains in the Aether. Now look to this text I copied from the Wikipedia page about wormholes:

Reveal hidden contents

I think I know where the Casimir Mechanism is used for: For bringing something or someone from a negative dimension (like the Dark Aether) to a positive dimension (like the "normal" Aether, and reverzed. At the end of the Ascension Easter Egg, Gersch is out of Samanthas control (dark Aether), thanks the players, and leaves as a glowing orb ("Light" Aether). He later reappears in Gorod Krovi.
In the Moon Easter Egg, Richthofen also creates a Casimir Mechanism. With the help of this, he "charges" the Vrill Rod. I don’t really know what this has to do with positive and negative dimensions, but maybe you or someone else knows. Anyway, this might be evidence for your positive and negative Aether Theory.

That was actually a big part of what inspired me to make the theory.

• 7 months later...

Great read! My thoughts.

It is hard to look at the story and make sense out of the time-loops, paradox's, its internal-bleeding, parallel universes and dimensions. All of this true of course, but Monty tells us the structure of events are not as they believed to be, the events unfolding only because they travel there in the first place. That thought invites a more '4th dimensional' view of time, because its as how Monty perceives our world. In truth those events could of already happened (singularly and not affecting neighboring dimensions,) it just takes a bit of intuition to align them [up] correctly.  All this   because  'time' is a complicated but vital to this story. It just makes me think we are over-complicating its structure. 

A simpler solution would be that by overloading the MTD we entered the Aether, and each time Ultimis traveled through each map we were opening holes, digging deeper into the fabric of it. Inevitably this created a paradox for some reason. Then after the events of Moon it picks up with the Tranzit characters. Then Maxis in turn opens up a vital organ  into the aether. This is when Dimension-63 opens up... and so on, and so on.

Apologies for the weird metaphor. 

Not only is this inconsistent, Abel! What about story before we entered the Aether through the MTD? Wouldn't that make that make the true origin (for example: Richthofen's back and forward plans with Eagles Nest, merely another part within the Aether as well? So in part, everything they've come to witness and discover in zombies is merely a projection of the Aether, a projection from Samantha and a projection from Monty. My question is...

Was any of it real and why was it a lie? 

• Moderators
9 hours ago, Abel! said:

It is hard to look at the story and make sense out of the time-loops, paradox's, its internal-bleeding, parallel universes and dimensions. All of this true of course, but Monty tells us the structure of events are not as they believed to be, the events unfolding only because they travel there in the first place. That thought invites a more '4th dimensional' view of time, because its as how Monty perceives our world. In truth those events could of already happened (singularly and not affecting neighboring dimensions,) it just takes a bit of intuition to align them [up] correctly.  All this   because  'time' is a complicated but vital to this story. It just makes me think we are over-complicating its structure. 

I cannot fully follow you in that part. Would you mind explaining it again?

Another thought I had, if this theory is correct:

Monty says in a trailer that the Aether IS Agartha, more specific, he says the following:

"This is it. The Aether. Agartha.

This is very contradicting with something said in the Timeline.

There was only the Aether and the Keepers.

The Keepers craft the Summoning Key, a device that allows them to manipulate the Aether. Holding power over reality itself, they use it to create Agartha.

So...in the beginning there were only the Aether and the Keepers, and later, Agartha was created. That contradicts the fact that Agartha is the Aether.

Following @AetherialVoices's theory, the Aether is the Fourth (or a higher) dimension, like a hypercube. Could Agartha be like a 3D cube, within the 4D hypercube (or 11D superstring-hypercube that exposes electromagnetic radiation or whatever): The Aether. In this way, Agartha is a physical realm (as many ancient Agartha myths tell) where the Keepers reside, while the Aether is another dimension existing of the so-called Aether's energy. A 3D cube in a 4D hypercube makes the 3D cube still be (part of) the 4D hypercube. Therefore, Agartha IS the Aether, while the Aether existed before Agartha.

Here's a short summary made by @Tac of the Vril Ya myth.

There were two inhabitable planets revolving around a star, Aldebaran, and the population of the Aldebaran system was divided into the master race, known as the Aryans, and subservient lower races.  However, as their sun expanded and the planets became uninhabitable, they left.  They visited many places in the Universe, with their first stop at planet named Marduk, in what is now the asteroid belt, followed by Mars, and shortly after that, they came to Earth and settled in Sumeria. They split into two factions, some migrating towards the Gobi Desert and the other heading north, landing in the mythical Hyperborea, which some say is modern day Siberia.  Eventually, they created the subterranean world known as Agartha, with the capital city of Shambhala, in the Earth’s Core, Hollow Earth.  As the center of intellectual progress and enlightenment, and is powered by the Black Sun, or Schwarze Sonne, a black star located within the Earth itself said to contain and radiate immense power, called Vril Energy.  It’s been said that there many entrances to Agartha, including Antarctica, the Pyramids of Gaza, and the city of Shangri-La in the Himalayas. Over time, evidence began to show that this Vril was the very lifeblood of the Aryans; the source of powerful psychic and technological advancements among their race.  When employing this energy source via Vril rods, they could achieve great telekinetic abilities and through great acts of medicine, could live up to the age of one thousand years.  However, if used the wrong way, those rods could be used for great destruction.

This story could actually still apply on the Keepers! Once the Keepers/Vril Ya descended on Earth, they "discovered" the Aether and its energy, with which they created Agartha (maybe accessible via underground holes, tunnels and caves). From now on, they inhabited the powerful and perfect Agartha, or by humans believed "Hollow Earth", while Agartha is actually a realm within the Aether.

Knowing the planet had a gateway to Agartha, the Apothicons sent meteors of Element 115 to Earth

Ever wondered why Earth has a gateway to Agartha...? This theory could explain it.

On 5/22/2017 at 9:13 PM, anonymous said:

I cannot fully follow you in that part. Would you mind explaining it again?

Oh right I forgot to get back to you on this. I was saying that everything, from the beginning of World at War Zombies up until now, is probably just in the Aether/agartha/whatever you want to call it. I'm sure there's more to it, though I'm not disregarding everything that's happened in the games and comics. 

(Story wise) How do we move on from Black Ops III? 

We can move forward once we all as a community have been able to experience where it began and the truest form refered to some as "Z" 

Now that people are getting the facts from Blundell him self it'll take time to adjust but I believe a chapter has come to a close and servers it's purpose to an even bigger tale. I have no doubt Blundel will have more to come.

7 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

Now that people are getting the facts from Blundell him self it'll take time to adjust but I believe a chapter has come to a close and servers it's purpose to an even bigger tale. I have no doubt Blundel will have more to come.

What kind of tale do you want?

On 5/29/2017 at 8:28 PM, Abel! said:

What kind of tale do you want?

I think it would be interesting if we had a group who had DNI implants and the DNI contained the knowledge found by Primus and it passed on some type of genealogical reference to the old 4.. 

4 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I think it would be interesting if we had a group who had DNI implants and the DNI contained the knowledge found by Primus and it passed on some type of genealogical reference to the old 4.. 

Maybe even...a hive mind of dni implants... I'm really bringing this post off topic, sorry OP.

7 minutes ago, Abel! said:

Maybe even...a hive mind of dni implants... I'm really bringing this post off topic, sorry OP.

Maybe and I'm sure it's fine that's what happens when discussion I sparked. Lol

Archived