Why do people seem to forget the Ancient Evil?

AetherialVoices

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
12 minutes ago, AMPLIFIED CHAOS said:

I see. But why were they not captured by Richthofen?

this really puzzles me.

It's a fair question. Been racking my brains about it for some time. Of course, it's more specifically that Nikolai was likely captured by Nazi forces on the front lines of the war. But that should have taken place earlier.

On 7/14/2016 at 0:58 PM, NaBrZHunter said:

It's a fair question. Been racking my brains about it for some time. Of course, it's more specifically that Nikolai was likely captured by Nazi forces on the front lines of the war. But that should have taken place earlier.

Exactly

I have some ideas.

I have a feeling Treyarch acctually finished zombies in BO2 technically and when it was official they would continue, they didn't really think through the story from this point forward. as matuzz said:'' The key to understand these things is to realize that Treyarch themselves have no idea what's going on.''

Takeo was said to be captured by the Japanese Division 9, and I do you the word Japanese, but only because they are still under the Japanese Gov. The emperor sent Takeo on a mission to zetsubo, right? Thats why in the cutscene he talks about the Emperor betraying him.

The plan was to send him to be captured, by Division 9 because of something to do with the emperor losing his ''something'' important to him among his people, as you can see in the writing on a tombstone somewhere in zetsubo. 

he sent him to zetsubo to be captured by Division 9, when really he was supposed to be else where, thus captured by Richtofen. Something has caused the emperor to change the course of history in this way. What do you think of this so far?  This is the best lead i was able to dig up.

• Administrators

@AMPLIFIED CHAOS @NaBrZHunter

I don't think they should have been captured earlier. That theory was when we believed Black Ops 3 was happening in a single universe (with the exception of Shadows). This is no longer the case, as we know they're alternate, so it seems to me that they simply haven't been captured yet/at all in this one.

1 hour ago, Tac said:

@AMPLIFIED CHAOS @NaBrZHunter

I don't think they should have been captured earlier. That theory was when we believed Black Ops 3 was happening in a single universe (with the exception of Shadows). This is no longer the case, as we know they're alternate, so it seems to me that they simply haven't been captured yet/at all in this one.

Well the whisp that was recently found supports what you said, still its been poorly worked on, they just made it the case, because that way it can end this topic because they didnt want to make it more complex for them as well. But one thing wasnt answered and alternate universe is just an excuse for a poorly worked on continuation of the story. der eisendrach should of happened first than the giant. Groph stats security protocol 935, which meant for Maxis and samantha to be disposed of, before BO3 they werent disposed of as richtofen said, but in bo3 it already happened.

Archived