Treyarch Zombies Eye Spy

JJMFP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only found in one place but referred to as a pair?

OMG!!!!!

I have been looking over this the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEROY'S PANTS.  A pair of pants.

If this isn't it, I quit!!<sodemoji.1f456></sodemoji.1f456>

2 hours ago, JJMFP said:

Only found in one place but referred to as a pair?

OMG!!!!!

I have been looking over this the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEROY'S PANTS.  A pair of pants.

If this isn't it, I quit!!

There we go...

Maybe I went too far. Well Played.

Image result for Arthur buried zombies

19 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

NADA

Hint comes at three wrong guess.  This is going to be a difficult find!

Didn't figure you would go easy on me.

Working from memory at the moment as I'm tied up at work. Going to have to put this to one side until I get home and load up.

BTW, thanks for the excuse to go revisit MOTD, its been too long.

27 minutes ago, Wooodd said:

Didn't figure you would go easy on me.

Working from memory at the moment as I'm tied up at work. Going to have to put this to one side until I get home and load up.

BTW, thanks for the excuse to go revisit MOTD, its been too long.

No problem.  Figured it was fitting since the new BOTD is coming out.

On 8/29/2018 at 2:59 PM, Wooodd said:

Going to try the location marks ( x ) on the checklist for the plane.

No again.  I assure you that this is going to be an interesting one.  You will have played the map enough to be great when the next installment hits.

HINT #1 - It is a "part" of an integral EE step. 

On 8/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, JJMFP said:

No again.  I assure you that this is going to be an interesting one.  You will have played the map enough to be great when the next installment hits.

HINT #1 - It is a "part" of an integral EE step. 

I haven't ever played MotD as much as I have over the past weekend, roped a friend in to join the hunt too. Its been a blast.

My next guess is going to be the red hose on the gas tank used to build the plane.

53 minutes ago, Wooodd said:

I haven't ever played MotD as much as I have over the past weekend, roped a friend in to join the hunt too. Its been a blast.

My next guess is going to be the red hose on the gas tank used to build the plane.

Wow, you are close.  I'll give you that.  I would concentrate around areas that involve the plane for sure. <sodemoji.1f435></sodemoji.1f435>

On 9/3/2018 at 1:53 PM, JJMFP said:

Wow, you are close.  I'll give you that.  I would concentrate around areas that involve the plane for sure. <sodemoji.1f435> </sodemoji.1f435>

Close eh... areas involving the plane...

What about the cables running into the right of each electric chair on the bridge? They're red, close ad in a cable, and linked to plane by being on the bridge. I'm clutching at straws a little here though.

On 9/4/2018 at 10:34 AM, Wooodd said:

Close eh... areas involving the plane...

What about the cables running into the right of each electric chair on the bridge? They're red, close ad in a cable, and linked to plane by being on the bridge. I'm clutching at straws a little here though.

Tell him what he's won Johnny

"First you will take a flight to San Francisco.  There you will be given a guided tour of Alcatraz Island.  Then you will cross the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, where you are sure to find what your looking for.  All this and a chance to play eye spy.  Congratulations!!!!

2 hours ago, JJMFP said:

Tell him what he's won Johnny

"First you will take a flight to San Francisco.  There you will be given a guided tour of Alcatraz Island.  Then you will cross the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, where you are sure to find what your looking for.  All this and a chance to play eye spy.  Congratulations!!!!

Ha, nice.

That was a great pick, I knew it would be something barely noticable after the whole buried pants fiasco.

I'm going BLUE again, this time in ZnS.

Archived