Treyarch Zombies Eye Spy

JJMFP

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spider3000 said:

Looked around the map in theatre mode for about a half hour yesterday and came up with nothing. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Electric Cherry.

Wow, Half Hour huh?!  It is not a perk.  

1 minute ago, Spider3000 said:

I'll probably be kicking myself when someone figures it out, after spending that much time looking. In fact I probably ended up looking at it a couple times.

Man, I thought this one would be a good one, but not this good.  I am being quiter vague in the hints, at least in the first two.  I believe it's a no brainer by now.

8 hours ago, Smok3y said:

Plunger.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

The Plunger, and Flaming Plunger would have suficed, can get you out of a "jam" or "messy" situation (puns intended).  And the only way to access it is by way of the clock, "Time" truly is the essence of the plunger.

Great find @Smok3y.  It is now your turn to spy.

Remember the rules, and make it good

• Administrators
Just now, Smok3y said:

Haha it only hit me after I chose it that the majority of the map is green or black!!

sorry nabz, guess again :) 

Haha! Suurrrre. ;) That's actually pretty funny, though. 

Okay, I'll take one more guess and let someone else go. Uhhhhh...let me narrow it down with this quesch if I may: is it a type of foliage?

Archived