Possible link to nuke town?

Castun50

NASA photos

Does this look like the loading screen? I think so....leave ur thoughts

image.png

As requested as some of us may not be familiar with the nuke town zombies loading screen....

maxresdefault.jpg

Besides the obvious that both devices really look the same, you have the clamps at the bottom, the basic shape of both objects, as well as they seem to both be made by someone who knows their rocket stuff (Nasa?) however the apollo mission to the moon....still a secret. speculation is both machines look very very eerily similar as well as the dates for the apollo mission to the moon happened within 10 years of supposed nuke town map as we have all speculated looking at older posts. Just for reference these pictures came out yesterday 06/18/16

Edited by Castun50
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try adding the Nuketown loading screen so you can show us the similarities, expand and explain a little. Here's a link: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DWBIo9YW6Yg/maxresdefault.jpg Just paste it into your post and it will show up.

As for the post, I do agree there are some aspects of that machine that look like that one seen in the loading screen. Of all the loading screens, that one is definitely one of the most confusing ones.

• Moderators

The excavator has indeed simularities of that Nasa sattelite thing. One big difference, the excavation drill is on a planet, possibly Earth, while the satelite is in space. The last two panels of the Nuketown loading screen always annoy me: Someone with a mask on, like he is in space or in a jet, and the wings of a plane or spaceshuttle. Talking about loadingscreens, yesterday I discovered the word "Samantha" on that new moon loading screen in the Treyarch zombie history clip. Its above the Shangri La Idol picture. On the old moon loading screen, there is something else there, but all pictures on internet failed in quality to see what. I though, perhaps you see it more clear when you play moon on a big screen, like a TV. Unfortunately, Im unable to use my xbox these days. Perhaps someone can take a look.

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

The excavator has indeed simularities of that Nasa sattelite thing. One big difference, the excavation drill is on a planet, possibly Earth, while the satelite is in space. The last two panels of the Nuketown loading screen always annoy me: Someone with a mask on, like he is in space or in a jet, and the wings of a plane or spaceshuttle. Talking about loadingscreens, yesterday I discovered the word "Samantha" on that new moon loading screen in the Treyarch zombie history clip. Its above the Shangri La Idol picture. On the old moon loading screen, there is something else there, but all pictures on internet failed in quality to see what. I though, perhaps you see it more clear when you play moon on a big screen, like a TV. Unfortunately, Im unable to use my xbox these days. Perhaps someone can take a look.

i have been trying to watch dice summit 2015 for the same reason amigo. These loading screens are starting to make sense little by little. I wonder what happened on this apollo mission. I think it would give more insight on what the device is used for. maybe their is a bigger connection.

15 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Try adding the Nuketown loading screen so you can show us the similarities, expand and explain a little. Here's a link: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DWBIo9YW6Yg/maxresdefault.jpg Just paste it into your post and it will show up.

As for the post, I do agree there are some aspects of that machine that look like that one seen in the loading screen. Of all the loading screens, that one is definitely one of the most confusing ones.

or maybe i had no similarities except the obvious in your face similarity  of that they look to be the same machine? I dont know about you but this picture screamed at me. but there you go!

20 hours ago, anonymous said:

Talking about loadingscreens, yesterday I discovered the word "Samantha" on that new moon loading screen in the Treyarch zombie history clip. Its above the Shangri La Idol picture. On the old moon loading screen, there is something else there, but all pictures on internet failed in quality to see what. I though, perhaps you see it more clear when you play moon on a big screen, like a TV. Unfortunately, Im unable to use my xbox these days. Perhaps someone can take a look.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Castun50 said:

i have been trying to watch dice summit 2015 for the same reason amigo. These loading screens are starting to make sense little by little. I wonder what happened on this apollo mission. I think it would give more insight on what the device is used for. maybe their is a bigger connection.

The most confuzing loading screen I think is still the NDU one. Perhaps the boxes represent universes. It wouldnt make sense why the country flags are on it, though. And that portal the guy goes though is the same as the Keeper goes though on the drawing in Samanthas room in DE.

2 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

Thank you for that, a very interesting post. Unfortunately, MixmasterNut says he cannot read the text I talked about. So I dont think it holds any significance on the old loading screen