Crash Bandicoot games remastered PS4

Oh I'm so excited! I'm definitely going to get them once they release. Just for the nostalgia and possible trophies. Crash 1 is the most nostalgic as it is the first one I've played and I got to play Crash 2 Cortex Strikes Back and Crash 3 Warped not until I was already 18.

I think the first game is the worst though... mainly because the controlling wasn't as "smooth" and accurate as in the later games. Also the saving system was kinda stupid as you had to find and complete the bonus level to save... And as a kid I couldn't always find it and when I ran out of lives I sometimes went like 4-5 levels backwards which was annoying :D

There's not much information about this yet but it was announced in E3 that it is coming. I don't know if it's just a HD remake or are they going to make a whole "new" game like Ratchet & Clank was for the PS4. Personally I wouldn't mind if they changed things a bit but had the original level themes, layouts and gameplay.

What are your thoughts about this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic