Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor

So I was looking at games in the playstation store a while ago and noticed that this game was on sale like -60% and I had thought of buying it before and now with a cheap price I decided to get it.

And oh was it worth it! This game is the best game I've played on PS4. It has interesting storyline, lot of sidequests and collectibles and the gameplay is quite well carried out. The combat system reminds me a bit of Assasins Creed 3 but feels like it's so much better. The game rewards you for being stealthy (especially in some parts of the game) but getting caught doesn't instantly mean failure but rather a sword fight or running away. 

There's a lot of skills you can unlock which make you stronger and give more options to take down enemies, but the enemies get also stronger and there are multiple types of different enemies as you progress in the game.

I still have the DLC to be completed and few side missions in the main game, but I'd like to hear your opinions about this game if you have played it :) In my opinion it's worth getting as it is on sale at the moment and if you like AC games you might like this one too :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic