Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HitmanVere

[BO1] Kill Confirmed

Recommended Posts

2obIJFE.jpg

 

Ever wondered how Kill Confirmed would work in zombies? No need to anymore, thanks to this mod. Idea given by TheRelaxingEnd, I started making this mod in the middle of the night and finished next day, so it's really not filled with features, but it can be very hectic and is most suitable with more players rather than playing alone. This mod should work on all maps, except Dead Ops Arcade. If there are any issues, report them and I will check, if they are happening due to this mod or if its stock scripts.

 

Features:
-Classic gametype from Infinity Ward/Treyarch titles, Kill Confirmed, brought into Black Ops 1 zombies. Alone or in co-op, gain 150 tags and you win. Penalties will be given, if you go down though. Going down, when you have more than five tags makes you lose five of them, so better be without downs. And also remember, lonely tags will disappear after 15 seconds, so grab them quick!
-Starting pistol has been changed to MK23 from Killing Floor 1, which is also upgradable to Dual Wield version, just like M1911.
-Custom perk and powerup shaders are applied in this mod, which are also used in some other mods, such as Mod Of The Dead by Rollonmath42. Round chalks have also been changed to be ones from Black Ops 3 zombies.
-Pack-A-Punch camo has been changed to Etching camo from Black Ops 3 (Note, this camo does get applied to World at War guns as well, except it will look a bit different)

 

Note: To run this mod, you will need game_mod made by SE2DEV, which can be found here:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10956.0.html

After installing game_mod, you need to drag the mod in root/mods, then extract it there. After that, run BO_Mods.bat and select this mod. After that, just run any map other than Dead Ops Arcade and have fun!

 

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/a189a6a88bffox9/Kill+Confirmed+by+HV.zip

Credits:

  • Rollonmath42
  • SE2DEV
  • Gildor
  • Fruckbatt
  • TheRelaxingEnd
  • Tom-BMX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first of all, thank you for the mod :)

 

i tried it and i have see that if everyone go down in a game, you lose the game. I think the mod need an auto quick revive. 

 

if you gonna upgrade youre mod, i hope you will add some bonus to gain/lose some tags because it will be more funny with a good challenge between all the players :) (and why not taking inspiration on the MW mod chaos^^)

 

I didn't see any bug :)

 

once again thank you !! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Neanesis said:

first of all, thank you for the mod :)

 

i tried it and i have see that if everyone go down in a game, you lose the game. I think the mod need an auto quick revive. 

 

if you gonna upgrade youre mod, i hope you will add some bonus to gain/lose some tags because it will be more funny with a good challenge between all the players :) (and why not taking inspiration on the MW mod chaos^^)

 

I didn't see any bug :)

 

once again thank you !! 

I could consider adding like a powerup that would give you more tags and maybe bosses would give more, but that would take a bit to figure out, lol. Also, not sure how much I would need to do, so players come back up, if they die in co-op. Last time I tried that, player spawned in, but game thought he was still dead, ending the game, when other died, lol. I will consider update though. Glad you enjoyed :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you make a custom zombie map, does it matters if I use a custom map, a blank map or a setup map?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

4 minutes ago, anonymous said:

If you make a custom zombie map, does it matters if I use a custom map, a blank map or a setup map?

In WaW? Custom map, if you have map done already. Blank map, if you want to do everything yourself. Setup map, if you want to have first zone setup and some other small things done for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, HitmanVere said:

In WaW? Custom map, if you have map done already. Blank map, if you want to do everything yourself. Setup map, if you want to have first zone setup and some other small things done for you

Thanks. What do you mean with if you have map done already with custom map? Is it possible to make a map in Radiant first, and then create it in UGX? Till now, I always did it opposide, but that didnt work for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Just now, anonymous said:

Thanks. What do you mean with if you have map done already with custom map? Is it possible to make a map in Radiant first, and then create it in UGX? Till now, I always did it opposide, but that didnt work for me.

All custom map part does is you can select already existing .map file and then SP creates needed files for it, if they dont exist. Just open Radiant, do some stuff in it and save as .map, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .