News: Call of Duty XP 2016 coming September 2-4

• Administrators

This morning, Activision announced that the Call of Duty Experience (CoD XP) has returned for 2016! In 2011, Infinity Ward showcased their then-upcoming Modern Warfare 3, and they appear to be doing the same this year for Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare: Remastered. “Set to be the biggest gathering of the global Call of Duty community,” Call of Duty XP 2016 will take place at the Los Angeles Forum in California from September 2-4. Just like in 2011, there will be a slew of fun activities to participate in, from Nuketown paintball to Zombie laser tag, as well as an exclusive Virtual Reality experience from PlayStation!

But wait, there’s more! It wouldn’t really be a game reveal without letting those who traveled play it, so attendees will be able to get early access to Infinite Warfare (both Multiplayer and Zombies), Modern Warfare: Remastered Multiplayer, and even Black Ops 3’s final DLC! It’s unclear if the final zombies installment will be included, but we’ll keep our fingers crossed! Other playing opportunities come via competitive 6v6 matches, which can be accessed through the 500+ gaming stations.

And as if that wasn’t enough, the Call of Duty World League Championships will take place while you’re there! Set to give out more than $2 million, the top 32 teams will compete for the title of Champions!

There are three ticket packages available:

Enlisted - $49; access to hands-on gameplay and activities, the World League Championships, and digital content for both Black Ops 3 and Infinite Warfare

Veteran - $129; Enlisted + Care Package, Studio Q&A, and the Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition

Prestige - $199; Veteran + Premium Championship seating and Meet and Greet, both VIP and Scheduled hands-on gameplay and activities, Reserved Parking Pass, VIP lounge access, and Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition (will replace Legacy Edition from Veteran Package)

Tickets go on sale Saturday, June 11, at 10PM PST, at callofduty.com/xp. I know I’ll be doing everything in my power to go, will I see any of you there?

Source: Activision Blog, Call of Duty

View full news

• Like 1