Kt4 glitch

I know a couple people have posts about this but i wanted to make an up to date one and see if we cant figure this out..

now ive done all the steps correctly a couple dif times and the very first time i had perkaholic and it let me give it the gun. Then i proceed to take away all my guns leaving me with the pistol as samantha laughed in the background as my money was slowly taken away.. Does this mean the game thought i was cheating and now i cant do the easter egg?

So i finally figured out the problem while running the map. I had no idea there are two tables! Both in the same room just feet apart from each other. So if you still are having the problem turn around and theres another table right behind you and got on with that EE!!!

10 minutes ago, Boofums said:

So i finally figured out the problem while running the map. I had no idea there are two tables! Both in the same room just feet apart from each other. So if you still are having the problem turn around and theres another table right behind you and got on with that EE!!!

Oh man we did this the first time we did the egg as well. Ran around 30 minutes after getting all the pieces making sure we actually had, before one of us went past the second table and saw the prompt to place it there :lol:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

Oh man we did this the first time we did the egg as well. Ran around 30 minutes after getting all the pieces making sure we actually had, before one of us went past the second table and saw the prompt to place it there :lol:

Hahaha man did i feel stupid thank god i had a zombie in there with me! who forced me backwards a little and i saw the prompt.