Hi zombies slayers!!

Hi guys! I'm new here but I'm a big CodZombie fun since Black ops. I've start playing on KINO ( thundergun!!! ) and that map is still my favorite but i think that MOON is the real masterpiece...such un awesome map!! In Bo2 i love MOB ( that tomahawk Boys!! ) and on Bo3 my favorite till now is ZNS ( ..even if there's no katana yes... ). At the beginning i was playing always to achieve the highest round as possible but after i became much more interest to anything it was story related. I love looking for EE and try to uncover new storyline detail so i hope we're gonna have great discussion about it.

For now i think is all, i wish you a good day and a good slaughter! Peace!

P.S. i wanna ask sorry since now for my english errors.. :) but i'll try to do my best!

Edited by PoisonStuff
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

Welcome to the site, always nice to have new members - have a look around and if you have any questions just ask. 

You'll also notice that you have been awarded an introduction medal automatically, if you want/need anymore have a look at the medal request topic in site news.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Welcome aboard! So glad you've found us!  So good to see more vets from the good ol' Black Ops days. 

And don't worry about your English - always feel free to ask for help from anyone out here if you wanna be sure of something grammatical. We're more than just a zombies site-we're a community who takes care of each other. 

BTW, we actually have several other members whose first language is not English, but who have become reknowned for their contributions. 

So we look forward to seeing you in the threads! Again, welcome!

• Moderators

Good to have you on the forum. Are you already a bit familar with the story? You can always ask stuff if you dont know it. And hey, Im not that good in english either. Still make lots of grammar issues, but as long as others understand you, its alright. And what maps do you have?