E3 2016 Hype and Discussion

I'm bored and haven't done much here in several months, and with E3 coming up in roughly 3 weeks I figured I'd make a thread like this. So, without further adieu, what are you most hyped to see during E3? There's quite a few things to choose from now.

I guess we could also make this a discussion post when E3 finally does arrive. For the time being, what I'm most excited for is to get a Persona 5 release date and some more Kingdom Hearts 3 stuff. Really anything. Please, don't kill my dreams, Square. Not expecting too many surprises this year, but anything truly "new" would also be pretty cool to see.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

And yet another E3 I won't be able to view live. ;_;

I will look forward to some KH III and maybe finally a sequel to the 2008 Prince of Persia. Although that will most likely always be a dream.

5 hours ago, Lenne said:

And yet another E3 I won't be able to view live. ;_;

I will look forward to some KH III and maybe finally a sequel to the 2008 Prince of Persia. Although that will most likely always be a dream.

Maybe not for #2. Well, I guess it probably won't be a sequel to the 2008 game, but I know a tester who has a bit of inside info on Ubisoft who claims that'll be revealed during E3. Take that with a grain of salt, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

List of games that are confirmed for xbox one.

Gears of War 4
Dead Rising 4
Sea of Thieves
Forza Horizon 3
Scalebound
State of Decay 2
Halo Wars 2
Recore
Crackdown 3

These are the games I am excited about personally. What about you?

State of decay 2 
Tekken 7 
Destiny 2 

Edited by way2g00d
  • Like 1

This E3 has been extremely disappointing to be honest, some of these games that have been announced are honestly so boring like Dead Rising 4.. Yawn... I'm waiting for Sony to come in and save the day i'm really hoping that they make another infamous game which may be unlikely but I'll still wish

The games i'm looking forward to:

• Tekken 7
  • We happy few
  • Watch Dogs 2 - which shockingly doesn't look awful like the first one
  • The new South Park game

Also Trials of the blood dragon looks like fun too

So I think at this point it's fair to say that E3 was kind of a disappointment compared to last year, particularly conference-wise. As far as stuff not shown in conference, I was blown away. Zelda looks amazing, I'm more hyped for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 than ever, and I got some cool looks at persona 5. God of War and the new South Park game have also convinced me.

I guess I take it back a bit, it's not a disappointing year, it just didn't blow my mind like last year.

• Moderators
On 14.6.2016 at 5:16 PM, way2g00d said:

Didn't see this thread exist and created a similar thread in off topic. Can a mod please merge this if needed. If not no big deal.

Lenne to the rescue.

Use the search function next time, noob. 

Just kidding. :P