Zetsubou No Shima WORST MAP EVER Who's With Me

Well, I've only played the map once and first impressions were that it's hard and the tight hallways always give problems regardless of what map it is. To be honest I like the new setting and the whole plants idea and the map reminds me of the good olde days of WaW. The only complaint if have so far is that like you said it isn't as solo friendly as the other maps but overall I enjoyed it and will have a better idea after tonight about the map.

• Tech Admin

It's not the worst map, that's still Buried by a long shot (even though I like Buried).

ZNS didn't grab me when I first played it a month ago and I only played it a couple of times but in all honestly, the feedback I have heard from Xbox players over the last couple of days (friends) is that they felt the same when it launched but playing it gave them a different perspective. I never got on last night but I'm looking forward to having a few games on it.

It is a fun map for more players because you can share stuff you must do 

The map itself is nice for solo too

But the stuff you must do is just to much time consuming - its not hard - but its the same as soe - ride the train to get the symbols for the sword... yeah fun the first time... but it sucks after you did it for the third time - here on zns the same - go under water - water the plant (under water like wtf? How does this even work?)  Go back up ....

Repeat ....and if the last zombie just dies before you water the plant without you killing him you repeat all steps...(maybe he was sick?...i dont know ...happened to me)

Its as easy as der eisendrache in gameplay you need just more time... 

The only way what is stupid you can die during the ee zipline thing... i mean - you go under water for 30 seconds without any problem and dive deep into a cave to water a plant but if you drop from the zipline into water you die.... why it not just transport you to some tunnelsystem? Why it need to be out of the map? Just let it be a very small way to a oneway tunnelsystem and let zombie spawn from both sides and let you a chance to survive this with your weapons? 

That part is the only real thing why i prefer der eisendrache more than zns...

Sure you have quick revive or a imprint plant but thats not how this should work... you dont die after using the jumppads on der eisendrache or jump from a roof in soe so why you should die because you land in water from like 10 feet? 

Too much messing about just to get what you need, never a good thing IMO. The layout and feel of the map is awesome, but it should never take over an hour just to get set up for a high round game. They struck a great balance with Eisendrache after the mess that was Shadows, but it seems like they've gone backwards again and overcomplicated things.

I'm still all for the idea of, per DLC, one big, complex map and one simpler survival map, be it a remake of an old zombies map or a rehash of a multiplayer map like they did in the earlier days, then everyone's happy. Surely, with the popularity of The Giant from both seasoned and new players, this was a sign that a lot of people enjoy the simpler maps? Great for just jumping right into a game without having to spend the majority of your time running around doing searching, quests and EEs. With a lack of features (just perks, box, traps and PaP really) it shouldn't take them very long. Alas, I don't see this happening, but it's a nice idea...

Edited by ZombiesAteMyPizza!
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, ZombiesAteMyPizza! said:

I'm still all for the idea of, per DLC, one big, complex map and one simpler survival map, be it a remake of an old zombies map or a rehash of a multiplayer map like they did in the earlier days, then everyone's happy. Surely, with the popularity of The Giant from both seasoned and new players, this was a sign that a lot of people enjoy the simpler maps? Great for just jumping right into a game without having to spend the majority of your time running around doing searching, quests and EEs. With a lack of features (just perks, box, traps and PaP really) it shouldn't take them very long. Alas, I don't see this happening, but it's a nice idea...

Would be pretty cool to get a few "extra maps" in the last 2 dlc packs. Like Nacth Der Untoten and Nuketown. They aren't big maps and they could keep the gameplay pretty simple. It would be nice to have few other options besides The Giant for a map to just play without having to carefully think where to spend your points and what to do next all the time...

• Like 1