Call Of Duty Zombie Labs Cipher

Schrödinger

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I've tried numerous online barcode scanners and all of them won't even recognize there's a barcode present, so that's frustrating..

@anonymous if you number it from left to right, 1-5, read it as 2-3-4-1-5, or CODZL (Call of Duty Zombies Lab).

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Rissole25 said:

Is this because it doesn't exist or because it's low quality that it can't pick it up?

I'm unsure. I lean towards it being low quality as opposed to an incorrect barcode format, but then again if these actually decode into something I can't imagine either of those things being the case. So I don't know.

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Tac said:

I'm unsure. I lean towards it being low quality as opposed to an incorrect barcode format, but then again if these actually decode into something I can't imagine either of those things being the case. So I don't know.

I have an app with which you get barcodes to visit festivals for free. When you scan the barcode from you screen at the entrence of the festival, you have to turn your screen on its brightest, otherwise it won't scan. You tried that?

• Administrators
27 minutes ago, anonymous said:

I have an app with which you get barcodes to visit festivals for free. When you scan the barcode from you screen at the entrence of the festival, you have to turn your screen on its brightest, otherwise it won't scan. You tried that?

I did edit the brightness, but of course that causes even further quality issues. To compensate I tried increasing the sharpness and detail, but to no avail.

• 10 months later...

Archived