A late introduction

Hi everyone, I'm not great at introductions but I felt it would be a fun thing to do. I've been playing Zombies since premise way back, it was during this, that I was a lone hunter, often searching meticulously over what I could find inside Nacht Der Untoten and Verruckt. It was during this time I discovered our founding father's original zombies post on Xbox.com. Now, take it from me, this was a good twenty odd people, some that would soon become famous youtubers working together, stressing over everything we could. Soon, Carbon founded the original CoDz page, and I signed up as soon as I could :surprised:. Soon after the release of MW2, I fell into a very deep depression (all jokes aside now fellas, gals and others, this wasn't because WaW was done and dusted :lol:). I've struggled a lot with personal inner demons, and I continue to do so, now during this, I absolutely picked up Black Ops and Black Ops 2, and I absolutely smashed zombies, so I've not just been thawed out and I'm looking for some shangri-la action! 

I enjoy meeting new people, so if you're ever needing a friendly comrade out there send me a message and I'll happily oblige if I can! 
I enjoy writing stories as well, I have posted over on the story section a few times and (shamelessly) rather recently with my new story "Primis". 
I like pop-punk music too, you know, from Blink 182, all the way to Nu-Wave, Trash Boat vibes. 
I shamelessly like fashion, one time I blew a whole months wage in on clothes alone. 
I skate and play guitar. 

Dislikes
Mariah Carey

Thanks all!
-S7VIIN 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic