I am so sick of the op thrasher in this map

For whatever reason this asshole targets me in a 4 player match, I take the zipline to one of the power areas to build the mask, and oh look he spawns right behind me. Widows Wine doesn't do shit or Jugg for that matter. 

*cue rage quit* I don't like bullshit deaths in zombies. It's never a regular zombie smacking me it's always something stupid like this that Treyarch thinks is funny. 

37 minutes ago, ViolentVoltage said:

I'd be nice if the randoms I play with would stop picking up skulls they don't even plan on using. 

Yeah... i hope they fix that and make a shared inventory...

But further i have to say that the trasher is the easiest midboss in bo3 - the panzer and the margwa were a lot harder ...

On May 7, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Nieno69 said:

But further i have to say that the trasher is the easiest midboss in bo3 - the panzer and the margwa were a lot harder ...

Thrashers are easy they're just more annoying in my opinion. I hate how killing one can spawn multiple more.

8 hours ago, Marsking said:

Thrashers are easy they're just more annoying in my opinion. I hate how killing one can spawn multiple more.

Yeah that's the only thing that annoys me about them. Killing one just seems to bring more. Realistically you're gonna be running trains and the zombies will run through that gas cloud.

• Like 1
On 7.5.2016 at 1:38 AM, Nieno69 said:

A single Margwa or Panzer is indeed harder than a single trasher, but the fact that there are multiple trashers basically every round it is quite annoying.... probably the most annoying thing about trasher is the respawning right in front of you and one hitting you...

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, jiipee95 said:

A single Margwa or Panzer is indeed harder than a single trasher, but the fact that there are multiple trashers basically every round it is quite annoying.... probably the most annoying thing about trasher is the respawning right in front of you and one hitting you...

Actually i never died from a trasher... 

And for me it never happened that one respawns infront of me and one hit me.... i mean you hear and see him respawning clearly...

And you can kill them really easy... you see it in the boss fight how easy they really are.... 

I've been trapped and killed entering that small dark inside area from Site A to the Bowie Knife area. Was running from a Thrasher and it spawned in doorway of it. I couldn't get pass the right of it, not sure about the left, but I couldn't turn around because there was a horde of zombies. Fair to say that's when I started disliking it.

Since the map only just released for me, I can't say I find them extremely annoying. Before having the gas mask built, I find the spore effect they leave behind more annoying than the Thrasher itself. The fact that more often spawn when one dies is kinda annoying, I'll admit that

I had my 1st & only game last night, solo. I've been pretty much spoiler free for this DLC so I was going in blind. 

Made it it to round 7! Mainly cause I was just looking around & trying to familiarise myself with the layout. 

Saying that, I had 3 downs. All from this Thrasher thing. Spawned underneath me on 2 occasions. On me last he came outta nowhere and I just happened to be stunned by the gas thing whilst a Death Machine Power up was right there. This wouldn't let me pick it up because I was stunned. The Thrasher blocked me & game over. 

Thrasher 3 - PINNAZ 0

• Administrators

Thrasher didn't seem too difficult to be honest, and that was going to Round 15. I laid him out easy with a KN-44 and that was a rap.

If I ever went down from him, it was because I got lost and caught myself in a dead-end.

Which this map is FULL of.

• 2 weeks later...

My tip would be to shoot spores in early rounds. The thrashers are less likely to spawn. Unlike other bosses  when they spawn instead of running away you need to confront it fast and loop back past it to keep zombies out of the mist. The gas mask helps with this. They actually have a weak attack so don't be afraid to confront one head to head.

there are a few guns that destroy the thrasher very quickly. If you cant get the skull of nan sapwe due to random players you next best bet is to do your teer 2 challenge. The rewards, brecci 205, dingo and svg100 once PAPed will absolutely melt the thrasher.

tobehonest once used to them they are one of the weakest bosses in zombies. In the later rounds you will get more annoyed by the little spiders than a thrasher. They quickly block your escape root or get under your feet when training. All of a sudden you can't move and wondering why. You look at your feet, damn spider.