Infinite Warfare Reveal Trailer

54 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

Not interested in these futuristic Call of Duty games. Another CoD to pass unfortunately. 

Yeah, I'd love to play the Modern Warfare Campaign again, especially with much better graphics, but I dont want to pay for a game I don't want just to get CoD 4 remastered. I hear there will be a beta though, so I'll still give that a shot.

I can't decide if I want Infinite warfare + COD4 remaster 

or

Battlefield 1

The reason is I really like these "historical" war games that goes back to WW1 and WW2 era... I also happened to like BO3 game mechanics suprisingly much. But I think it's time to get a more traditional game rather than futuristic space battles.

But to make this decision harder Infinity Warfare is going to have zombies which is something I'm really interested in. Also COD4 is the first Call Of Duty I've played so would be nice to play the remaster just for the nostalgia.

And for those who say "Why not get both"... I'm a poor student... I can barely afford one game :/