New to everything

Hey everyone. So I'm kinda new to the zombies scene. I've been playing the multiplayer aspect of the game for years but I've just started to get into zombies. I don't know why I didn't years ago. I've been winging it solo so far. I guess here I'm looking for advice, strategies, and to make friends with people to play with on a regular basis. I play on XB1 and I know that's a mortal sin to some people but I don't care. I wanna learn from more experienced people and eventually get really good at this game mode. I could honestly see myself no-lifing zombies to level 1000. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CoD Zombies you have come to the right place for all your Zombie needs, Look in the relevant forums as there is strategies posted there for you :23:

I'm a Xbox One Zombie slayer if you want PM for my GT :75:

If it's strategy-realated content you're looking for, you've found the find place.

Depending what map you're looking for, there are a bunch of different strategies that are easy to do and will most definitely get you into the higher rounds. Here is a list of strategy compilations for the most recent maps if you're interested:

Enjoy your time here. I hope to see you in the threads.