A theory about who M is

So there is this character in the zombies universe who is being mentioned more and more through cryptic messages and we only know him by the letter M. We know that he has visited Maxis and that his presence, according to the radio on Zetsubou No Shima, "defied logic and reason". Now I believe that this M is Doctor Monty simply because his name is signed at the bottom of the Giant scraps here.  Dr._Monty_Blueprint_BO3.png

You've already heard that before and you might even believe it. But I also think that this M character has also been referred to in previous games like Black Ops 1. Specifically this note in Kino Der Toten. 

308058150.jpg

"Be Wary of the Doctor. We are not sure how he arrived in this time and place." This is very similar to the way Maxis describes M's arrival in the radios. 

There isn't much else to say about this. NaBrZ Hunter has also suggested that this same Doctor could be the figure in the Nacht Der Untoten comic book loading screen which is an interesting idea. Maybe there has always been a mysterious time traveling Doctor who has followed us through out the games and this time the zombies team decided to give him a name and a story. 

Edited by Monopoly Mac
  • Like 4

I think by now most people have guessed monty, and at this moment I have to agree.

The one thing that bothers me, is it's such an obvious choice, yet he keeps being referred to as "M". 

One thing I do hope is they keep explaining how each perk is made, for fear of spoilers I'll leave it at that.

We have definitely seen this time traveler feature in lots of lore since BO1, so to have this person be connected to "time/space travelling" perk machines would make sense to a degree, but it's all just so obvious, it almost makes me second guess.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Monopoly Mac said:

So there is this character in the zombies universe who is being mentioned more and more through cryptic messages and we only know him by the letter M. We know that he has visited Maxis and that his presence, according to the radio on Zetsubou No Shima, "defied logic and reason". Now I believe that this M is Doctor Monty simply because his name is signed at the bottom of the Giant scraps here.  Dr._Monty_Blueprint_BO3.png

You've already heard that before and you might even believe it. But I also think that this M character has also been referred to in previous games like Black Ops 1. Specifically this note in Kino Der Toten. 

308058150.jpg

"Be Wary of the Doctor. We are not sure how he arrived in this time and place." This is very similar to the way Maxis describes M's arrival in the radios. 

There isn't much else to say about this. NaBrZ Hunter has also suggested that this same Doctor could be the figure in the Nacht Der Untoten comic book loading screen which is an interesting idea. Maybe there has always been a mysterious time traveling Doctor who has followed us through out the games and this time the zombies team decided to give him a name and a story. 

Maybe there has always been a mysterious time traveling Doctor who.....  i could not stop smiling while reading this ?

Back to topic: quite sure we will get further infos after completing zns.... dlc3...and finally in dlc4 we get the solution

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

Maybe there has always been a mysterious time traveling Doctor who.....  i could not stop smiling while reading this ?

More like a Mysterious Doctor M...

As of right now... Monty's presence is as big a mystery as M's... But can we immediately conclude that M=Monty? 

I feel like the sudden appearance of both these mysterious figures is MUCH too much of a coincidence...

Fourth rule of mysteries: Don't include a new character at the same time as a masked character, only to have the new character be the masked character. It's too predicable... 

On 2016年4月20日 at 3:41 PM, Monopoly Mac said:

308058150.jpg

not gonna lie when you said time traveling doctor i instantly thought doctor who to bad its an M :(

@Monopoly MacMac we cannot forget that a new name surfaced as well, the "kronorium" do these ciphers say "m"? Does maxis himself say the letter "m" he probably did I just didn't hear it but there's something about one radio that really tickled my fancy... "He explained everything to me and he will explain to you" and by you im guessing he might be talking about Richthofen, something to back this theory is the shadows of evil bio "Richthofen armed with the knowledge of the kronorium" this "kronorium" could be a place, person, perhaps a book, but in all Richthofen got his plan from this thing but what I believe is maxis is talking about the kronorium why? "His very existence defied logic" think about with something with the name of kronorium it kinda addsup

Reply back if you have any ideas/theory