ZNS Scrap of paper hunt board!

As we are all aware, scraps of paper have now become a tradition of all blundell-map.

They have been present on MOTD, Origins, Shadows, The Giant and Der Eisendrache.

My SOE scrap hunt thread: Here (Done after a 2-month long hunt)

It seems for now that there are 2 sets of scrap paper on ZNS that is for two different pictures, which is crazy IMO.

So i would like to invite all players to go in the hunt of the paper and post their LOCATIONS here for updates, which helps out the entire community.

Update: All pieces to these 2 images are found. 

Results: HERE (By Glitching Queen)

This is actually a cipher and has been solved.

Final Result: HERE

"... MAXIS, HAVE YOU FOUND THE SPACE-TIME COORDINATES FOR THE OTHER INDIVIDUALS I ASKED YOU FOR... ITS IMPERATIVE THAT WE FIND THEM AS WELL... YOU MUST TRUST ME ON THIS... FOR MY PLAN TO WORK, WE NEED THEIR BLOOD"

---------------------------------------------------------

DNA fingerprint-backgrounded image scraps: (Credits:  @Kalinine@Schrödinger, @Draz)

1. On the ground in front of the perk location near the skull ritual area.

2. On the floor of the second floor of Lab B just up the stairs (Up from where a spore location can be found)

3. In the AA-gun room, near the mystery box location.

4. On the lower floor of the Operation room (Test subject room), in the half room where KT-4 workbenches are, near a corner(Picture)

5. On the floor near the workbench in Lab A

6. On the floor of the 武器庫(Weapon Room, the first room after entering the bunker) in front of the perk location.

7. On the ground near the stairs opposite to the purple 115 water room going down to PAP.

DNA structure-backgrounded image scraps:

1. In the secret room entered via Anywhere but here Gobblegum during the EE, on the table next to the blueprint of a dragon.

2. In the water besides the Green 115 water, in front of the sewer transport that will take you to the bunker.

3. By the mystery box location near the propeller trap.

4. On the ground near the entrance from the Generator room to the Dock area.

5. In the Purple 115 water room, on a shelf opposite to the music bulbs.

• Like 1

Credit to @MixMasterNut

100% this is a Genome code / Genetic Code type Cipher.

Looks like it'll be a tough one to crack & I can only imagine what story it holds.

shutterstock_43195603.jpg

The image above that MixMasterNut has posted is from a PBS Documentary. I thought this video may help somehow

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/body/cracking-your-genetic-code.html

Cracking Your Genetic Code (Full Documentary 53:45 minutes)

3 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Credit to @MixMasterNut

100% this is a Genome code / Genetic Code type Cipher.

Looks like it'll be a tough one to crack & I can only imagine what story it holds.

Definitely.

I am a undergra working on Bio-technology right now so this is no stranger to me. But I really doubt what actual information can the DNA photography itself offer.

To be It is likely that the numbers that are on the fragments will give us information... maybe it is the molecular mass of that strand or whatever.... I am not sure as of now.

• Administrators

The four that I know of (one is a repeat of @Schrödinger's, but is brighter so may have at least some use:

RFnfHc5.png

wZXhfz1.jpg

uRT1Me9.jpg

POAeYQO.jpg

10 hours ago, Kalinine said:

And it's interesting because one of the ciphers (specifically the underwater cipher in the power room) says :

"...l am also sure something is happening on a molecular level as well.

8 hours ago, DragonGJY said:

To be It is likely that the numbers that are on the fragments will give us information... maybe it is the  molecular mass of that strand

Even though I have no idea what to do here, "Molecular Mass" seems to be the stand out

3 hours ago, PINNAZ said:

Even though I have no idea what to do here, "Molecular Mass" seems to be the stand out.

The mechanism can be found in HERE 

Briefly speaking, DNA is broken into fragments by some certain enzymes. And certain methods are adopted to separate the fragments according to their size, or to be precise, the molecular mass.

So this is what I've put together. I think we are still missing one to three pieces for the DNA fingerprint picture. To recap, here are the locations for these six pieces  

1. Next to the Mystery Box location that's near the artillery cannon used for the easter egg, on the floor
2. On the second floor of lab B, right when you go up the stairs 
3. In lab A, on the floor, right next to the workbench
4. In front of the perk machine that's nearest to the altar with four skulls, on the ground
5. In the corner of the room with KT-4 building tables, on the floor but in water
6. In the first room when you enter the bunker, on the floor, next to the perk machine
VWDme1U.jpg

Edit: Fixed lighting issue on piece #4 with the help of Juggernog's light :D
Some of them still have light shining into them so the numbers can be hard to see, but right now I'm just trying to piece together the paper, once it's finished we can start enhancing it.

Edited by Draz
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MrRoflWaffles said:

Gj so far. Why's #4 so blue? Just the lighting in the area where it's found?

Yeah, bad lighting there :/  

I tried fixing the colors a little bit but it didn't really work... 

Edit: Fixed lighting issue on piece #4 with the help of Juggernog's light :D
Some of them still have light shining into them so the numbers can be hard to see, but right now I'm just trying to piece together the paper, once it's finished we can start enhancing it.

Edited by Draz

This is so weird. I got caught up watching CSI the other day and somebody who they suspected to be the murderer wouldn't give them their DNA, but since they ran a genetics company, they had a picture of them next to a poster of their DNA that they have in their office and it was like one of these pictures.

Does anyone have a full/partial EE gameplay showing up in their theater mode? Even gameplay with someone just getting into the dragon egg room would suffice. If you could, add my PSN "DrazHD" then I could search in theater mode, because I keep failing myself :P

Edited by Draz
On 23.4.2016 at 11:02 AM, Schrödinger said:

I don't know the location of the other part, but it's complete.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0dbrCTtka0

I've asked her where she found it, hopefully she replies.  

Also, I found one DNA structure piece on the shelf right next to pink 115 water. The shelf is not in the little corner room where the water is, but it's placed next to the wall of that room.  

Edit: Couldn't get a reply from her. I've been literally searching for this last piece for hours and I can't find it. it must be in an obvious spot if Glitching Queen found it the day the map pack came out  

Edit 2: Last piece found! I made a Reddit post and https://www.reddit.com/user/bicoezbluntkid remembered seeing it, so thanks to him we now have all the pieces to the DNA fingerprint picture. It's on the slope leading to the Pack-a-Punch room. 

Edit 3: Well here is the final result. Lighting was a bitch because it shines into the pieces in some rooms and some of the scraps we're cut off completely so it wasn't easy to match them in correct positions. With the source file I can however zoom and make out every number, except the end of the one in the middle that says "577, 691, 22......" but straight down from it is almost identical line, I think it could be the same row of numbers. It's hard to know because small parts were completely cut off in every piece around those numbers  

ur6Duud.jpg

Edited by Draz
  • Like 4
On 23/4/2016 at 4:04 PM, Draz said:

Well here is the final result. Lighting was a bitch because it shines into the pieces in some rooms and some of the scraps we're cut off completely so it wasn't easy to match them in correct positions. With the source file I can however zoom and make out every number, except the end of the one in the middle that says "577, 691, 22......" but straight down from it is almost identical line, I think it could be the same row of numbers. It's hard to know because small parts were completely cut off in every piece around those numbers  

ur6Duud.jpg

Well done @Draz!

I saw 577, 691, 227, 761.

I'll maybe try to make a HQ version but it will take time (I think the map will be released on PC before I finish it haha). Now, time to focus and figure it out! :D

1 hour ago, DragonGJY said:

Can you go in a bit more precise with "the slope"? Didn't quite get it.

The Pack-a-Punch has little stairs leading to it on both sides, so it's on the ground where the stairs start. Kind of hard to explain  

Also the last piece to the other scrap paper note was found, it's on the shelf next to pink 115 water

1 hour ago, Kalinine said:

Well done @Draz!

I saw 577, 691, 227, 761.

I'll maybe try to make a HQ version but it will take time (I think the map will be released on PC before I finish it haha). Now, time to focus and figure it out! :D

I think it's 577, 691, 227, 761 because there's an identical row of numbers if you go down from the middle. The pieces definitely don't align perfectly and some of it was scrapped off, so it wasn't easy to put them in right places. That corner might be overlapping the other piece and that's why it looks like 227, 61

Edited by Draz