Camping Spot by Lab B

Spider

Here is a decent camping spot by Lab B

CgendL9WwAAE9LQ.jpg:large

CgenmRBWIAIdZ3u.jpg:large

The Zombies don't spawn behind you or by the side of you, There is only one way and you can get a lot of head shots here to rack up some points for the doors, Also if you're running out of ammo I suggest if you open the vine down the bank on the left hand side, buy the ICR 1 and just buy ammo for it off the wall.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/20/2016 at 6:22 AM, Spider said:

Here is a decent camping spot by Lab B

CgendL9WwAAE9LQ.jpg:large

CgenmRBWIAIdZ3u.jpg:large

The Zombies don't spawn behind you or by the side of you, There is only one way and you can get a lot of head shots here to rack up some points for the doors, Also if you're running out of ammo I suggest if you open the vine down the bank on the left hand side, buy the ICR 1 and just buy ammo for it off the wall.

Pics are dead.

Were you camping by the door (by Lab B) to Bowie/Bunker area?

It sounds like that from your description, but I'm curious if that's right. I can't find many early camp spots here, it seems like they are all available after SoNS is aquired or the EE is complete.

Archived