ZNS Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, Scraps, etc.

Tac

2 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

It might be that they had to cut off the word themselves, on accident or on purpose or something.

I think since "A" was the article needed, "A" doesn't really fit inside of a crossword puzzle, so they just excluded it

Do somebody have theater of the bossfight?

We are still missing ciphers 

I thought about the tunnel system and the " boss rooms" (elevator etc) 

I'm still looking forward to do the easter egg and look for myself but psn has problems in germany...

Further it could be a codelist for ciphers which we have encountered before too.. someone has a list of solphed ciphers with their solutions and can compare if they match up somewhere? (I saw the soe thread but dont have time to look at all the vids)

Then there are the bios....i tried already with the giant and nikolai but could not find something with the transpositioncodes...

New cipher found by RicardaHub on reddit:

maAhWan.jpg

"It is located near the bottom zipline where the skull fountain for the ritual is. On the box next to the fountain, the side facing the wall weapon has this note on it"

Ciphertext:

(With spaces not specifically denoted)

f wexaieelscar hodu inm ev eefrenrmv la eeitgaeeotet peveal otss bgteatorstpmse tn atdeeenafmh me xlhhcse se yca hrencar buueeeeaeatsey e ia neaeamttum detht fxlr hshsaa t lacneslfhpehisoeijetheaet pt tihildsmonndh ittalewscnvo evcs or t etdlauerde trne ba i dirte ataitifher inmct ua eertltetansponshu t moik lttg hnpqpnav aesannoi ip re ta satohseuaorepecush sosooegnesebwsls more roncorlhhjewortr snnr cnd ae ew tyeoyi pfiw e fuefw iopie osbugilcn ru cle e teig or ilnumt rloasardhnynl

(With spaces denoted-including guesses at double-spaces)

f_wexaieelscar_hodu_inm_ev_eefrenrmv_la_eeitgaeeotet__peveal_otss_bgteatorstpmse_tn__atdeeenafmh__me__xlhhcse_se__yca_hrencar_buueeeeaeatsey_e__ia_neaeamttum_detht_fxlr_hshsaa__t_lacneslfhpehisoeijetheaet_pt_tihildsmonndh_ittalewscnvo__evcs_or_t_etdlauerde_trne_ba__i_dirte_ataitifher__inmct_ua_eertltetansponshu_t_moik_lttg_hnpqpnav_aesannoi__ip_re_ta_satohseuaorepecush__sosooegnesebwsls_more_roncorlhhjewortr_snnr_cnd_ae_ew_tyeoyi_pfiw__e_fuefw__iopie_osbugilcn_ru_cle_e_teig_or_ilnumt_rloasardhnynl

I included two versions of the cipher text because it IOC and frequency analysis suggests a transposition type cipher.

• Like 4

Thx for the fast respond....

I will inspect it further if its not solved at the weekend but for now i sadly dont have much time:

but after q there must be u....And another vokal (a e i o u)

And there are two "j"

Only related word i know with j is

Testsubject

So there should be mexican too...

Actually there is "mex" in the cipher (second line...)

But maybe someone has better hints/ideas

Edited by Nieno69

I dont know if this will help or if its even correct but ive been trying to work on that new cipher and here are my results so far

Using method: Left-to-right, top-to-bottom:
Grid width 2: FEAELCROUNEEFERVAETAETTEELTSGETRTMENTEEAMMXHCEECHECRUEEAASYINAATUDTTXRSSALCELHEIOIEHATTIIDMNDITLWCVECOTTLUREREADRETIIHRNCUERLEASOSUMILTHPPAASNOIRTSTHEARPCSSSOGEEWLMRRNOLHEOTSNCDEWYOIFWFEWOIOBGLNULEEGRLUTLAADNNWXIESAHDIMVERNMLEIGEOEPVAOSBTAOSPSTADENFHELHSSYARNABUEEETEEAEEMTMEHFLHHATANSFPHSEJTEEPTHLSONHTAESNOVSREDAEDTNBIITAATFEIMTAETTTNPNHTOKTGNQNVEANIPEAAOSUOEEUHOOENSBSSOEOCRHJWRRNRNAETEYPIEUFIPESUICRCETIOINMROSRHYL
Grid width 11: FAEETBMNCNAETAHTITEAATUNINISSSRWDPOCGOWREEPGSASCEAHAPHLTVUIIASKAPEHEOOAFPNOAEHFIETEFEAAETTEEDACEDFEPLVRUSBNREIIRRSXORTVETMSRTAFLHASLSRIHEOTAEAOWCTEWEUIAADEGEANHEBSMXAIEMEODRERNTETOSSORWEOCLRIUNAATAMYUETLCSTOWRETRTSGSAROLRSTFSLNDEIRELOTECUYTRNOPNSTTEILHHASEOSLNYUBEUHENMEORDXAEEUHEETNCERANTUNNAPEMHNEEUEMNLMVOTSELHEIMSSITDNTNTMETPNTEGOHROFGTTYSELTSTEHREADHLJIHVDEACTMQOOCNRJCYWIERNCVAESPEHEENESFEHIOLBITAOPIHUEEENIILILL
Grid width 19: FMATEASHLPLATTLIPSOYBIWEEENHETFTEUALTIELRIULEVEAARYFHTWEITTPCSTPGNXEOTFEEXPISRTEGRUMRFIUAETOMNILEHCDITHESOSILMIFERHCARHINEFANTHRNWCTERTSMANHILVTHNPASENENREEPTERESSDORESQSORRFRLLNEPXBAHOSENRPPASOCUUOSRVMLUESEMVEIONTONNECACMESHUAAIOCBNNAOOCDFLSAVAEHEMAJNSAMSVHEOAWEARLLTCETTENOICHASGREIERHAONSETLTDRDTUEENLEOTDOETAEEUAHHTIUTSUEHWPEHDESTSAMCEIERAMAASHTIINUISDEEDNATTTEONOEJYEGYITBEYAEEETDEEINRBEEOONNGGECTTSTALARKOEWWOSRL
Grid width 22: FETMCATHIEAUIISRDOGWEPSSEHPLVIAKPHOAPOEFEEEATEDCDELRSNEIRXRVTSTFHSSIETEOCEEIAEENESXIMORRTTSOWOLINAAYELSORTTGAORTSNERLTCYRONTELHSOLYBUEMODAEHENEATNAEHEUMLVTEHISIDTTEPTGHOGTSLSERAHJHDATQONJYIRCASEENSEILIAPHEEILLAEBNNEATTATNNSSWPCOREGACAAHTUISAEEOFNAHITFAETEAEFPVUBRIRSOTEMRALALRHOAAWTWUADGAHBMAEEDENEOSRECRUATMUTCTWERSSRLSFLDIEOEUTNPSTIHAESNUEHNERXEUETCRNUNPMNEENMOSLEMSTNNMTNEORFTYETTHEDLIVECMOCRCWENVEPHEEFHOBTOIUENIIL
Grid width 38: FAESLLTLPOBWENEFEATERUEEAYHWITCTGXOFEPSTGURIATMIECIHSSLIEHAHNFNHNCETMNIVHPSNNEPEESOEQORRLEXAOERPSCUSVLEEVINONCCEHAICNAODLAAHMJSMVEAERLCTEOCAGEEHOSTTRTENETOTEUHTUSEWEDSSMEEAASTIUSEDATENEYGIBYEEDENBEONGCTTLROWORMTAHPATISYIEEHTTULILILVARFTETPSPNETEXIRERMFUEONLHDTEOIMFRCRIEATRWTRSAHLTNAEERETRSDRSSRFLNPBHSNPAOUORMUSMEOTNEAMSUAOBNOCFSVEEANASHOWALTETNIHSRIRANELDDUELODEAEAHITUHPHETACIRMAHINIDENTTOOJEYTEAETEIREONGETSAAKEWSL

Using method: Right-to-left, top-to-bottom:
Grid width 2: WXIESAHDIMVERNMLEIGEOEPVAOSBTAOSPSTADENFHELHSSYARNABUEEETEEAEEMTMEHFLHHATANSFPHSEJTEEPTHLSONHTAESNOVSREDAEDTNBIITAATFEIMTAETTTNPNHTOKTGNQNVEANIPEAAOSUOEEUHOOENSBSSOEOCRHJWRRNRNAETEYPIEUFIPESUICRCETIOINMROSRHYLFEAELCROUNEEFERVAETAETTEELTSGETRTMENTEEAMMXHCEECHECRUEEAASYINAATUDTTXRSSALCELHEIOIEHATTIIDMNDITLWCVECOTTLUREREADRETIIHRNCUERLEASOSUMILTHPPAASNOIRTSTHEARPCSSSOGEEWLMRRNOLHEOTSNCDEWYOIFWFEWOIOBGLNULEEGRLUTLAADNN
Grid width 11: CVAESPEHEENESFEHIOLBITAOPIHUEEENIILILLSELTSTEHREADHLJIHVDEACTMQOOCNRJCYWIERNLMVOTSELHEIMSSITDNTNTMETPNTEGOHROFGTTYENMEORDXAEEUHEETNCERANTUNNAPEMHNEEUEMNEIRELOTECUYTRNOPNSTTEILHHASEOSLNYUBEUHIUNAATAMYUETLCSTOWRETRTSGSAROLRSTFSLNDADEGEANHEBSMXAIEMEODRERNTETOSSORWEOCLRXORTVETMSRTAFLHASLSRIHEOTAEAOWCTEWEUIAEHFIETEFEAAETTEEDACEDFEPLVRUSBNREIIRRSWREEPGSASCEAHAPHLTVUIIASKAPEHEOOAFPNOAFAEETBMNCNAETAHTITEAATUNINISSSRWDPOCGO
Grid width 19: NGGECTTSTALARKOEWWOSRLITBEYAEEETDEEINRBEEOONUISDEEDNATTTEONOEJYEGYDESTSAMCEIERAMAASHTIINOETAEEUAHHTIUTSUEHWPEHHAONSETLTDRDTUEENLEOTDRLLTCETTENOICHASGREIERAVAEHEMAJNSAMSVHEOAWEACMESHUAAIOCBNNAOOCDFLSSRVMLUESEMVEIONTONNECALNEPXBAHOSENRPPASOCUUOEEPTERESSDORESQSORRFRLERTSMANHILVTHNPASENENRIFERHCARHINEFANTHRNWCTAETOMNILEHCDITHESOSILMXEOTFEEXPISRTEGRUMRFIUEVEAARYFHTWEITTPCSTPGNWEEENHETFTEUALTIELRIULFMATEASHLPLATTLIPSOYBI
Grid width 22: VEPHEEFHOBTOIUENIILETTHEDLIVECMOCRCWENMOSLEMSTNNMTNEORFTYNERXEUETCRNUNPMNEENIEOEUTNPSTIHAESNUEHUATMUTCTWERSSRLSFLDDGAHBMAEEDENEOSRECROTEMRALALRHOAAWTWUAHITFAETEAEFPVUBRIRSREGACAAHTUISAEEOFNAAEBNNEATTATNNSSWPCOCASEENSEILIAPHEEILLSLSERAHJHDATQONJYIRLVTEHISIDTTEPTGHOGTEMODAEHENEATNAEHEUMERLTCYRONTELHSOLYBUINAAYELSORTTGAORTSNAEENESXIMORRTTSOWOLXRVTSTFHSSIETEOCEEIEFEEEATEDCDELRSNEIRWEPSSEHPLVIAKPHOAPOFETMCATHIEAUIISRDOG
Grid width 38: GETSAAKEWSLTEAETEIREONIDENTTOOJEYETACIRMAHINEAEAHITUHPHANELDDUELODLTETNIHSRIRVEEANASHOWAMSUAOBNOCFSRMUSMEOTNEANPBHSNPAOUOETRSDRSSRFLRSAHLTNAEERFRCRIEATRWTEONLHDTEOIMETEXIRERMFUVARFTETPSPNEEHTTULILILMTAHPATISYINGCTTLROWORIBYEEDENBEOUSEDATENEYGDSSMEEAASTIOTEUHTUSEWEHOSTTRTENETRLCTEOCAGEEAAHMJSMVEAECEHAICNAODLSVLEEVINONCLEXAOERPSCUEPEESOEQORRETMNIVHPSNNIEHAHNFNHNCATMIECIHSSLXOFEPSTGURIEEAYHWITCTGWENEFEATERUFAESLLTLPOB

Using method: Alternating verticals, from top left:
Grid width 2: FEAELCROUNEEFERVAETAETTEELTSGETRTMENTEEAMMXHCEECHECRUEEAASYINAATUDTTXRSSALCELHEIOIEHATTIIDMNDITLWCVECOTTLUREREADRETIIHRNCUERLEASOSUMILTHPPAASNOIRTSTHEARPCSSSOGEEWLMRRNOLHEOTSNCDEWYOIFWFEWOIOBGLNULEEGRLUTLAADNNLYHRSORMNIOITECRCIUSEPIFUEIPYETEANRNRRWJHRCOEOSSBSNEOOHUEEOUSOAAEPINAEVNQNGTKOTHNPNTTTEATMIEFTAATIIBNTDEADERSVONSEATHNOSLHTPEETJESHPFSNATAHHLFHEMTMEEAEETEEEUBANRAYSSHLEHFNEDATSPSOATBSOAVPEOEGIELMNREVMIDHASEIXW
Grid width 11: FAEETBMNCNAETAHTITEAATUNINISSSRWDPOCGOAONPFAOOEHEPAKSAIIUVTLHPAHAECSASGPEERWEHFIETEFEAAETTEEDACEDFEPLVRUSBNREIIRRSAIUEWETCWOAEATOEHIRSLSAHLFATRSMTEVTROXADEGEANHEBSMXAIEMEODRERNTETOSSORWEOCLRDNLSFTSRLORASGSTRTERWOTSCLTEUYMATAANUIEIRELOTECUYTRNOPNSTTEILHHASEOSLNYUBEUHNMEUEENHMEPANNUTNARECNTEEHUEEAXDROEMNELMVOTSELHEIMSSITDNTNTMETPNTEGOHROFGTTYNREIWYCJRNCOOQMTCAEDVHIJLHDAERHETSTLESCVAESPEHEENESFEHIOLBITAOPIHUEEENIILILL
Grid width 19: FMATEASHLPLATTLIPSOYBILUIRLEITLAUETFTEHNEEEWEVEAARYFHTWEITTPCSTPGNUIFRMURGETRSIPXEEFTOEXAETOMNILEHCDITHESOSILMTCWNRHTNAFENIHRACHREFIERTSMANHILVTHNPASENENRLRFRROSQSERODSSERETPEELNEPXBAHOSENRPPASOCUUOACENNOTNOIEVMESEULMVRSCMESHUAAIOCBNNAOOCDFLSAEWAOEHVSMASNJAMEHEAVARLLTCETTENOICHASGREIERDTOELNEEUTDRDTLTESNOAHOETAEEUAHHTIUTSUEHWPEHNIITHSAAMAREIECMASTSEDUISDEEDNATTTEONOEJYEGYNOOEEBRNIEEDTEEEAYEBTINGGECTTSTALARKOEWWOSRL
Grid width 22: FETMCATHIEAUIISRDOGOPAOHPKAIVLPHESSPEWEFEEEATEDCDELRSNEIRIEECOETEISSHFTSTVRXAEENESXIMORRTTSOWOLNSTROAGTTROSLEYAANIERLTCYRONTELHSOLYBUMUEHEANTAENEHEADOMELVTEHISIDTTEPTGHOGTRIYJNOQTADHJHARESLSCASEENSEILIAPHEEILLOCPWSSNNTATTAENNBEAREGACAAHTUISAEEOFNASRIRBUVPFEAETEAFTIHOTEMRALALRHOAAWTWUARCERSOENEDEEAMBHAGDUATMUTCTWERSSRLSFLDHEUNSEAHITSPNTUEOEINERXEUETCRNUNPMNEENYTFROENTMNNTSMELSOMETTHEDLIVECMOCRCWENLIINEUIOTBOHFEEHPEV
Grid width 38: FAESLLTLPOBURETAEFENEWEEAYHWITCTGIRUGTSPEFOXATMIECIHSSLCNHNFNHAHEIETMNIVHPSNNRROQEOSEEPELEXAOERPSCUCNONIVEELVSCEHAICNAODLEAEVMSJMHAARLCTEOCAGEETENETRTTSOHOTEUHTUSEWEITSAAEEMSSDUSEDATENEYGOEBNEDEEYBINGCTTLROWORIYSITAPHATMEEHTTULILILNPSPTETFRAVETEXIRERMFUMIOETDHLNOEFRCRIEATRWTREEANTLHASRETRSDRSSRFLOUOAPNSHBPNRMUSMEOTNEASFCONBOAUSMVEEANASHOWARIRSHINTETLANELDDUELODHPHUTIHAEAEETACIRMAHINYEJOOTTNEDITEAETEIREONLSWEKAASTEG

Using method: Alternating verticals, from top right:
Grid width 2: WXIESAHDIMVERNMLEIGEOEPVAOSBTAOSPSTADENFHELHSSYARNABUEEETEEAEEMTMEHFLHHATANSFPHSEJTEEPTHLSONHTAESNOVSREDAEDTNBIITAATFEIMTAETTTNPNHTOKTGNQNVEANIPEAAOSUOEEUHOOENSBSSOEOCRHJWRRNRNAETEYPIEUFIPESUICRCETIOINMROSRHYLNNDAALTULRGEELUNLGBOIOWEFWFIOYWEDCNSTOEHLONRRMLWEEGOSSSCPRAEHTSTRIONSAAPPHTLIMUSOSAELREUCNRHIITERDAERERULTTOCEVCWLTIDNMDIITTAHEIOIEHLECLASSRXTTDUTAANIYSAAEEURCEHCEECHXMMAEETNEMTRTEGSTLEETTEATEAVREFEENUORCLEAEF
Grid width 11: CVAESPEHEENESFEHIOLBITAOPIHUEEENIILILLNREIWYCJRNCOOQMTCAEDVHIJLHDAERHETSTLESLMVOTSELHEIMSSITDNTNTMETPNTEGOHROFGTTYNMEUEENHMEPANNUTNARECNTEEHUEEAXDROEMNEEIRELOTECUYTRNOPNSTTEILHHASEOSLNYUBEUHDNLSFTSRLORASGSTRTERWOTSCLTEUYMATAANUIADEGEANHEBSMXAIEMEODRERNTETOSSORWEOCLRAIUEWETCWOAEATOEHIRSLSAHLFATRSMTEVTROXEHFIETEFEAAETTEEDACEDFEPLVRUSBNREIIRRSAONPFAOOEHEPAKSAIIUVTLHPAHAECSASGPEERWFAEETBMNCNAETAHTITEAATUNINISSSRWDPOCGO
Grid width 19: NGGECTTSTALARKOEWWOSRLNOOEEBRNIEEDTEEEAYEBTIUISDEEDNATTTEONOEJYEGYNIITHSAAMAREIECMASTSEDOETAEEUAHHTIUTSUEHWPEHDTOELNEEUTDRDTLTESNOAHRLLTCETTENOICHASGREIERAEWAOEHVSMASNJAMEHEAVACMESHUAAIOCBNNAOOCDFLSACENNOTNOIEVMESEULMVRSLNEPXBAHOSENRPPASOCUUOLRFRROSQSERODSSERETPEEERTSMANHILVTHNPASENENRTCWNRHTNAFENIHRACHREFIAETOMNILEHCDITHESOSILMUIFRMURGETRSIPXEEFTOEXEVEAARYFHTWEITTPCSTPGNLUIRLEITLAUETFTEHNEEEWFMATEASHLPLATTLIPSOYBI
Grid width 22: VEPHEEFHOBTOIUENIILNEWCRCOMCEVILDEHTTEMOSLEMSTNNMTNEORFTYNEENMPNUNRCTEUEXRENIEOEUTNPSTIHAESNUEHDLFSLRSSREWTCTUMTAUDGAHBMAEEDENEOSRECRAUWTWAAOHRLALARMETOHITFAETEAEFPVUBRIRSANFOEEASIUTHAACAGERAEBNNEATTATNNSSWPCOLLIEEHPAILIESNEESACSLSERAHJHDATQONJYIRTGOHGTPETTDISIHETVLEMODAEHENEATNAEHEUMUBYLOSHLETNORYCTLREINAAYELSORTTGAORTSNLOWOSTTRROMIXSENEEAXRVTSTFHSSIETEOCEEIRIENSRLEDCDETAEEEFEWEPSSEHPLVIAKPHOAPOGODRSIIUAEIHTACMTEF
Grid width 38: GETSAAKEWSLNOERIETEAETIDENTTOOJEYNIHAMRICATEEAEAHITUHPHDOLEUDDLENALTETNIHSRIRAWOHSANAEEVMSUAOBNOCFSAENTOEMSUMRNPBHSNPAOUOLFRSSRDSRTERSAHLTNAEERTWRTAEIRCRFEONLHDTEOIMUFMRERIXETEVARFTETPSPNLILILUTTHEEMTAHPATISYIROWORLTTCGNIBYEEDENBEOGYENETADESUDSSMEEAASTIEWESUTHUETOHOSTTRTENETEEGACOETCLRAAHMJSMVEAELDOANCIAHECSVLEEVINONCUCSPREOAXELEPEESOEQORRNNSPHVINMTEIEHAHNFNHNCLSSHICEIMTAXOFEPSTGURIGTCTIWHYAEEWENEFEATERUBOPLTLLSEAF

Using method: Alternating verticals, from bottom left:
Grid width 2: NNDAALTULRGEELUNLGBOIOWEFWFIOYWEDCNSTOEHLONRRMLWEEGOSSSCPRAEHTSTRIONSAAPPHTLIMUSOSAELREUCNRHIITERDAERERULTTOCEVCWLTIDNMDIITTAHEIOIEHLECLASSRXTTDUTAANIYSAAEEURCEHCEECHXMMAEETNEMTRTEGSTLEETTEATEAVREFEENUORCLEAEFWXIESAHDIMVERNMLEIGEOEPVAOSBTAOSPSTADENFHELHSSYARNABUEEETEEAEEMTMEHFLHHATANSFPHSEJTEEPTHLSONHTAESNOVSREDAEDTNBIITAATFEIMTAETTTNPNHTOKTGNQNVEANIPEAAOSUOEEUHOOENSBSSOEOCRHJWRRNRNAETEYPIEUFIPESUICRCETIOINMROSRHYL
Grid width 11: OGCOPDWRSSSININUTAAETITHATEANCNMBTEEAFWREEPGSASCEAHAPHLTVUIIASKAPEHEOOAFPNOASRRIIERNBSURVLPEFDECADEETTEAAEFETEIFHEXORTVETMSRTAFLHASLSRIHEOTAEAOWCTEWEUIARLCOEWROSSOTETNRERDOEMEIAXMSBEHNAEGEDAIUNAATAMYUETLCSTOWRETRTSGSAROLRSTFSLNDHUEBUYNLSOESAHHLIETTSNPONRTYUCETOLERIEENMEORDXAEEUHEETNCERANTUNNAPEMHNEEUEMNYTTGFORHOGETNPTEMTNTNDTISSMIEHLESTOVMLSELTSTEHREADHLJIHVDEACTMQOOCNRJCYWIERNLLILIINEEEUHIPOATIBLOIHEFSENEEHEPSEAVC
Grid width 19: IBYOSPILTTALPLHSAETAMFWEEENHETFTEUALTIELRIULNGPTSCPTTIEWTHFYRAAEVEXEOTFEEXPISRTEGRUMRFIUMLISOSEHTIDCHELINMOTEAIFERHCARHINEFANTHRNWCTRNENESAPNHTVLIHNAMSTREEEPTERESSDORESQSORRFRLOUUCOSAPPRNESOHABXPENLSRVMLUESEMVEIONTONNECASLFDCOOANNBCOIAAUHSEMCAVAEHEMAJNSAMSVHEOAWEAREIERGSAHCIONETTECTLLRHAONSETLTDRDTUEENLEOTDHEPWHEUSTUITHHAUEEATEODESTSAMCEIERAMAASHTIINYGEYJEONOETTTANDEEDSIUITBEYAEEETDEEINRBEEOONLRSOWWEOKRALATSTTCEGGN
Grid width 22: GODRSIIUAEIHTACMTEFWEPSSEHPLVIAKPHOAPORIENSRLEDCDETAEEEFEXRVTSTFHSSIETEOCEEILOWOSTTRROMIXSENEEAINAAYELSORTTGAORTSNUBYLOSHLETNORYCTLREEMODAEHENEATNAEHEUMTGOHGTPETTDISIHETVLSLSERAHJHDATQONJYIRLLIEEHPAILIESNEESACAEBNNEATTATNNSSWPCOANFOEEASIUTHAACAGERHITFAETEAEFPVUBRIRSAUWTWAAOHRLALARMETODGAHBMAEEDENEOSRECRDLFSLRSSREWTCTUMTAUIEOEUTNPSTIHAESNUEHNEENMPNUNRCTEUEXRENMOSLEMSTNNMTNEORFTYNEWCRCOMCEVILDEHTTEVEPHEEFHOBTOIUENIIL
Grid width 38: BOPLTLLSEAFWENEFEATERUGTCTIWHYAEEXOFEPSTGURILSSHICEIMTAIEHAHNFNHNCNNSPHVINMTEEPEESOEQORRUCSPREOAXELSVLEEVINONCLDOANCIAHECAAHMJSMVEAEEEGACOETCLRHOSTTRTENETEWESUTHUETODSSMEEAASTIGYENETADESUIBYEEDENBEOROWORLTTCGNMTAHPATISYILILILUTTHEEVARFTETPSPNUFMRERIXETEEONLHDTEOIMTWRTAEIRCRFRSAHLTNAEERLFRSSRDSRTENPBHSNPAOUOAENTOEMSUMRMSUAOBNOCFSAWOHSANAEEVLTETNIHSRIRDOLEUDDLENAEAEAHITUHPHNIHAMRICATEIDENTTOOJEYNOERIETEAETGETSAAKEWSL

Using method: Alternating verticals, from bottom right:
Grid width 2: LYHRSORMNIOITECRCIUSEPIFUEIPYETEANRNRRWJHRCOEOSSBSNEOOHUEEOUSOAAEPINAEVNQNGTKOTHNPNTTTEATMIEFTAATIIBNTDEADERSVONSEATHNOSLHTPEETJESHPFSNATAHHLFHEMTMEEAEETEEEUBANRAYSSHLEHFNEDATSPSOATBSOAVPEOEGIELMNREVMIDHASEIXWFEAELCROUNEEFERVAETAETTEELTSGETRTMENTEEAMMXHCEECHECRUEEAASYINAATUDTTXRSSALCELHEIOIEHATTIIDMNDITLWCVECOTTLUREREADRETIIHRNCUERLEASOSUMILTHPPAASNOIRTSTHEARPCSSSOGEEWLMRRNOLHEOTSNCDEWYOIFWFEWOIOBGLNULEEGRLUTLAADNN
Grid width 11: LLILIINEEEUHIPOATIBLOIHEFSENEEHEPSEAVCSELTSTEHREADHLJIHVDEACTMQOOCNRJCYWIERNYTTGFORHOGETNPTEMTNTNDTISSMIEHLESTOVMLENMEORDXAEEUHEETNCERANTUNNAPEMHNEEUEMNHUEBUYNLSOESAHHLIETTSNPONRTYUCETOLERIEIUNAATAMYUETLCSTOWRETRTSGSAROLRSTFSLNDRLCOEWROSSOTETNRERDOEMEIAXMSBEHNAEGEDAXORTVETMSRTAFLHASLSRIHEOTAEAOWCTEWEUIASRRIIERNBSURVLPEFDECADEETTEAAEFETEIFHEWREEPGSASCEAHAPHLTVUIIASKAPEHEOOAFPNOAOGCOPDWRSSSININUTAAETITHATEANCNMBTEEAF
Grid width 19: LRSOWWEOKRALATSTTCEGGNITBEYAEEETDEEINRBEEOONYGEYJEONOETTTANDEEDSIUDESTSAMCEIERAMAASHTIINHEPWHEUSTUITHHAUEEATEOHAONSETLTDRDTUEENLEOTDREIERGSAHCIONETTECTLLRAVAEHEMAJNSAMSVHEOAWEASLFDCOOANNBCOIAAUHSEMCSRVMLUESEMVEIONTONNECAOUUCOSAPPRNESOHABXPENLEEPTERESSDORESQSORRFRLRNENESAPNHTVLIHNAMSTREIFERHCARHINEFANTHRNWCTMLISOSEHTIDCHELINMOTEAXEOTFEEXPISRTEGRUMRFIUNGPTSCPTTIEWTHFYRAAEVEWEEENHETFTEUALTIELRIULIBYOSPILTTALPLHSAETAMF
Grid width 22: LIINEUIOTBOHFEEHPEVETTHEDLIVECMOCRCWENYTFROENTMNNTSMELSOMNERXEUETCRNUNPMNEENHEUNSEAHITSPNTUEOEIUATMUTCTWERSSRLSFLDRCERSOENEDEEAMBHAGDOTEMRALALRHOAAWTWUASRIRBUVPFEAETEAFTIHREGACAAHTUISAEEOFNAOCPWSSNNTATTAENNBEACASEENSEILIAPHEEILLRIYJNOQTADHJHARESLSLVTEHISIDTTEPTGHOGTMUEHEANTAENEHEADOMEERLTCYRONTELHSOLYBUNSTROAGTTROSLEYAANIAEENESXIMORRTTSOWOLIEECOETEISSHFTSTVRXEFEEEATEDCDELRSNEIROPAOHPKAIVLPHESSPEWFETMCATHIEAUIISRDOG
Grid width 38: LSWEKAASTEGTEAETEIREONYEJOOTTNEDIETACIRMAHINHPHUTIHAEAEANELDDUELODRIRSHINTETLVEEANASHOWASFCONBOAUSMRMUSMEOTNEAOUOAPNSHBPNETRSDRSSRFLREEANTLHASRFRCRIEATRWTMIOETDHLNOEETEXIRERMFUNPSPTETFRAVEEHTTULILILIYSITAPHATMNGCTTLROWOROEBNEDEEYBIUSEDATENEYGITSAAEEMSSDOTEUHTUSEWETENETRTTSOHRLCTEOCAGEEEAEVMSJMHAACEHAICNAODLCNONIVEELVSLEXAOERPSCURROQEOSEEPEETMNIVHPSNNCNHNFNHAHEIATMIECIHSSLIRUGTSPEFOXEEAYHWITCTGURETAEFENEWFAESLLTLPOB

• Like 2

@certainpersonio you got 84 spaces i got 77... the difference is that you have count the new lines as spaces....

If thats the case there could be more spaces after the line ends but without new lines we got the same....

Further i dont think its a connection to the solution list but i will share my thought on the 15,5 and 5,25 

(5,25)If you take the 5th letter from the cipher certainpersonio solved its a "R" from Richthofen (the start of the plain text...)

And if you look at the solution he posted there are 25 letters/signs per column..

What do you think?

Is the start of the plain text of the unsolved cipher an "o"?

And 5 letters per column?....

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1
  • Administrators

I apologize, I didn't realize I hadn't added the Emperor cipher to the OP so that has now been done. Along with this, the new cipher and completed genome scrap were also added.

On 4/21/2016 at 1:51 PM, certainpersonio said:

@Nieno69 We are the exact same wavelength. These seem to be the keys for some of the ciphers on the map. 

1. 5, 25 - ?
  2. 15, 5 - ?
  3. Mother - Resnov Cipher
  4. shinonuma, AMUNOISHZYXWVTRQPLKJGFEDCB - ?
  5. 15, AUROBELISCDFGHJKLMNPQSTUVWXYZ- Cryptogram Cipher
    • x57192d85896ae_ScreenShot2016-04-21at3.42.23PM.thumb.png.bbac388a0e94bcfe7b0b01ad4d183cb7.png.pagespeed.ic.rUmhIIn8C3.png

6. ASCENSION - Gersh Cipher

Has anyone made progress on numbers 4 and 5? I'm curious about the shinonuma and aurora keys

@Nieno69 I also noticed that there might be a connection between the one I solved and the new cipher. I was thinking about how the cipher I solved had columns that were 25 characters in length, so my thought was to apply it in some way. I do like your observation that the 5 may indicate the starting point for the cipher text.

Have you tried your theory yet?

@Tac The Shinonuma cipher hasn't been identified yet, but the Aurora Borealis key is the Cryptogram cipher that Liz solved. If you map her alphabet, it was offset by 15 letters as the attached image of the excel page shows.

10 hours ago, certainpersonio said:

@Nieno69 I also noticed that there might be a connection between the one I solved and the new cipher. I was thinking about how the cipher I solved had columns that were 25 characters in length, so my thought was to apply it in some way. I do like your observation that the 5 may indicate the starting point for the cipher text.

Have you tried your theory yet?

@certainpersonio

Actually i only seperated them to get the matrix how it should look like... i think thats not how it could be solved (did the math and the permutation of 5/115 is too high...)

But i had time to get a little deeper in transpositions...

The hardest part is that you need to use the spaces (because i dont get plain of your solved cipher without spaces so far)

With that in mind(that it should be a cipher like you solved) we need to factor the number of letters with spaces and build the matrices which could fit... there are so many ways and i have no clue like the numbers (115) in the other cipher except the letter " q"which should be followed by the letter "u" 

Wow just got another clue while writing this.... the solution letter shows us the factors of the used letters kn the cipher...

Example: cipher has 75 letters - so factors are 5x5x3 - then you make the matrices which fit this: 3x25 5x15, 15x5 and 25x3...got it?

Need to check this

5x25x? 

And 5x15x?

Maybe only letters without spaces.. or with it? Need to check your solution again...

But for now i go to sleep ??

Edit:

@certainpersonio

You got 20,25

The clue from the solutionletter was 5,25

The factor of 500 is

2x2x5x5x5

5x5 is 25

So leftover is 2x2x5

That is 20

So in the end it end up to 20,25

So the other cipher clue  is 5,15

So that should be ????x5x5x3

There could be 525

Which has the factors 

3x5x5x7

So the matrix could be 

edit 2: 

Clue 5,15

So you Get 15x35 right??

If i have time i will try it this evening

But i hope it helps

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1
On 30.4.2016 at 3:42 PM, Kalinine said:

Someone pointed out there's no "z/Z" in the Docks cipher, so 25 letters.

In the list, the first line is "5, 25", maybe we need this one to figure out the cipher and find the plaintext.

The ic is a little to high but perfect matches the letter frequency...  all ciphers i know would make it worse...

(Ceasar doesnt change the ic but the lettersfrequency  - vingenere and all the other poly would change the ic dramatically)

And i think the 5,25 is solved 

It could be a transposition like the other

But i dont know how the plaingrid is filled/read out

Maybe left to right / right to left /up down / down up / center to beginning in a circle / beginning to center...

With the "normal way" i dont get anything that looks like plain - only some words which are most likely coincidence...

There are so many ways it could be scrambled - e.g. swap every two letters before transposition....

Or read one up and the next down...

I tried: reverse all and reverse each line 

The next i will try is one down next up etc.

I think the grid should be 15 x 35 or 35 x 15 like i mentioned before....

But for now this and the letter q are the only things which could help us decrypt this...

Edit: maybe there are some triple spaces?? Or i am just bad at english...

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1

For the newest cipher (Zipline Cipher), I went back through and attempted to confirm the number of spaces included by creating bars that measured the space between the words:

Spoiler

maAhWan.jpg

There appears to be spaces of 3 different lengths, so my conclusion is that the different sizes correspond to 1space, 2spaces, and 3spaces. This would bring the number of spaces in the cipher to 87, and the total length to 505.

• One limitation to note is that I cannot definitively say how many spaces appear at the end of each line. I assumed there was only 1, but it could be more, thus increasing the total character count.

Ways to attack this cipher:

This is most likely a transposition type of cipher, which reminds me of the other transposition cipher on the map. On ZNS there have been multiple uses of Vigenere ciphers being used, so it is possible that the transposition cipher has repeated.

The one I solved was a strange variant of a columnar transposition cipher. I solved it using techniques for a columnar transposition, but the final composition was very different from any that I had heard of. This makes me wonder if I did not solve the cipher the "correct" way. If that's the case, then spending time figuring out the "correct" way to solve the transposition would help us understand how this cipher could be solved, especially if the two transposition ciphers are 1 and 2 on The List. 

However, if we apply the same techniques I used before, then we run into difficulties. I found the column length by noticing the 115 in the cipher text and knew they had to be associated. The only nice landmark found in this cipher, like @Nieno69 pointed out, is the letter "Q". In English, Q is always followed by the letter "U", so we can use that to our advantage to connect 2 columns together and use that to branch outwards. 

• FYI, this is the current route that I'm taking at the moment.

Looks like the scraps might be double encrypted,

Also looking through the scraps i noticed a lot of sets of number coming up again and again e.g. 24, 77 comes up at least 3 times.

I'm new here btw so forgive me if i'm saying stuff you already know

Edited by whats his face
15 minutes ago, whats his face said:

Here is picture for reference

ZNS scraps 1.png

I almost forget these scraps.. because even if they were put in at one picture they would not be solved at this time.... but Looking at what you have done we might could get something out of them...

At first look there is blue followed by green two times...  Maybe thats the way we could make the correct rows...

And one time the background is yellow one time black...So maybe the background really doesnt matter

you know what i mean??

Good work

Maybe there are connections between both scrap papers.... 

But i dont habe a clue what the other should mean...

• Like 1
On 3.5.2016 at 4:03 PM, certainpersonio said:

For the newest cipher (Zipline Cipher), I went back through and attempted to confirm the number of spaces included by creating bars that measured the space between the words:

Reveal hidden contents

i did the same and came up with this:

Spoiler

f_wexaieelscar__hodu__inm_ev_eefrenrmv_la_eeitgaeeotet__peveal_otss

bgteatorstpmse_tn___atdeeenafmh__me__xlhhcse_se__yca_hrencar

buueeeeaeatsey_e__ia_neaeamttum_detht_fxlr_hshsaa__t

lacneslfhpehisoeijetheaet_pt_tihildsmonndh_ittalewscnvo__evcs_or_t_etdlauerde

trne_ba__i_dirte_ataitifher__inmct_ua_eertltetansponshu_t_moik_lttg_hnpqpnav

aesannoi__ip_re_ta_satohseuaorepecush__sosooegnesebwsls_more

roncorlhhjewortr_snnr_cnd_ae_ew__tyeoyi_pfiw__e_fuefw__iopie_osbugilcn_ru_cle_e

teig_or_ilnumt_rloasardhnynl

I'm pretty sure there are 3 "lenghts" of spaces

But i dont know if 1 means 1 space / 2 means 2 or 3 means three

And like you said the breaks after each line could be multiple spaces...

I looked at the last solved transposition cipher and think that they most likely  used here too 1 space 2 spaces and 4 spaces between the words

But didnt come further with plain 

But: If you put all clues together:

5,15, from the solutionletter and the cipher itself (7 newlines) you get the factors...

3x5x5x7

So this could make it clear that we have a grid 15x35 or 35x15?

(Could probably be only coincidence or i'm verrückt...)

Edit: further i didnt see anyone talking about morsecode...there are two lights which are suspicious: first in the bunker "above the friendly trasher wall"

The second is upstairs lab b which blinks .. maybe no morsecode but for the numbers which are there...

Edited by Nieno69
  • Like 1
On 5.5.2016 at 8:52 PM, whats his face said:

@certainpersonio There are 265 unique numbers, The full list with frequencies is here Ta Da  Many thanks too @Draz

If its a substitution we need to look at each line of numbers  - someone made a frequenzy?  Maybe i can work it out next week...

I dont see a connection to the other scrap paper... maybe we need the next dlc to get this?...

Edit:

Here the frequenzy- lines - hope i dont made a mistake: i used the transcript from @Draz thx for that

Spoiler

159, 75, 510  5x

197, 683, 36 2x

88, 44, 123  5x

39, 156, 244 5x

953, 89, 461, 743 2x

593, 983, 193, 359 2x

129, 183, 44 4x

751, 887, 1021, 47, 157, 379  2x

67, 661, 677 2x

25, 4 3x

777, 190, 99, 16 2x

182, 121, 82 2x

79, 241, 523, 733 2x

223, 992, 614, 422 2x

18  3x

191, 971, 433 2x

137, 739, 599 2x

167, 307, 367 2x

577, 691, 227, 761 2x

631, 317, 1013 2x

607, 19, 349  2x

239, 559, 151, 881  2x

121, 185, 253, 115 5x

613, 883, 541, 929 2x

24, 77 6x

510, 76, 478, 801 5x

20, 52, 222 4x

4, 458, 115  2x

269, 443, 17 2x

268, 312, 77 4x

403, 238, 1020 4x

70, 252, 250, 136 2x

209, 75, 42 4x

41, 233, 4, 68 2x

13,  2x

457,  1x

14, 26, 801 5x

14, 26, 801 0 1x

37, 491 2x

555, 98, 65 3x

200, 64, 250 3x

49 3x

569, 271 2x

521, 859, 11, 347 2x

311, 719  2x

9, 82, 205, 121 6x

128, 42, 338, 78 4x

116, 205  3x 

709, 997, 163, 253 1x

29, 251, 977  2x

43, 373, 653, 839 2x

101, 853 2x

209, 159, 72, 35, 6 3x

353, 911 2x 

147, 203, 235 3x

192, 222, 114, 254  3x

757, 179, 941  2x

97, 439, 727, 787 2x

131, 293, 487, 2x

967, 1031, 73, 277, 571 2x

509 2x 

283,  2x

601, 103, 313 2x

109 2x

5, 797, 421, 647 1x

71, 863 2x

331, 2x

113,  1x

107,  1x

503, 701, 877, 127, 479  2x

608, 20, 174  1x

107, 608, 20, 174  1x

23, 919 2x

31, 467, 198, 314 2x

829, 7, 449, 673  1x

587, 769, 83, 229  2x 

3, 809, 419, 641 1x

557, 821, 199, 389 2x

401, 463, 827, 907 2x

149, 2x

77, 190, 99, 16  1x

281, 431, 563, 991 2x

61, 211, 397, 823, 1019 2x 

5, 707, 421, 647  1x

3, 809, 419, 64 1x

403, 228, 1020  1x

547, 937, 257, 499 1x

45, 76 3x

2, 409, 643, 811 2x

773, 173, 337  1x

193, 222, 114, 254  1x

140, 8, 12, 18  2x

230, 369, 242 3x

773, 173, 337 1x

829, 449, 673 1x

70, 252, 150, 136 1x

53, 383,  1x

59 1x

70 1x

1009,  1x

181,  1x

181 1x 

709, 997, 163, 263  1x

139, 617, 947 2x

619, 857 2x

53, 383, 1x

1009, 1x

457, 984, 182  1x

984, 182 1x

159  1x

113, 25, 4  1x

203, 238, 1020  1x

44 2x

25, 4209, 159, 72, 35, 6 1x

647, 937, 257, 499 1x

Edited by Nieno69

After looking at the lines i write down... some lines consist only of primes ...

E.g. 

953, 89, 461, 743 2x

So it has two/one divisors

Which could mean its an "a" or "b"... or e.g. "h"  (8 divisors in total starting as a=1 or exclude n (the number itself) you have 4 divisors and get "d"

What do you think? Is that worth trying it? Its a lot of work for every line...

Further examples : 13 and 457 should be an "a"

Edited by Nieno69