Origins card

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

I'm really hating on how simplistic these "bio" cards are. What little information we get, we already know. Does anyone else feel the same?

Unless we find some kind of mind-shattering cipher in these I'm unimpressed really. I KNOW what origins was, who are they making these pictures for? People who ARN'T in the community? 

11 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

I really hope there is more to these. There is way too little to even be presenting them to the less informed parts of the community in my opinion. I suppose for now we will just have to wait and see if and what they are planning.

I think it's just a bad attempt at building up hype for the next Zombies map. They'll probably go through Shadows, The Giant and Der Eisendrache before Eclipse comes out on Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Normally I refrain from double posting, but I'd rather do this then start a new topic for THIS: 

WTF is a Kronorium? 

An artifact/book/place?

51 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

An artifact/book/place?

Maybe all three, a library contained in a object capturing everything from the beginning to the end  or something like the golden record

Sorry i was going off on a tangent

If you look in to the spelling and greek it is inherited from I think its quite interesting and doesn't seem related to time

Really don't know why they have used a slashed zero either

59 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

This one is a bit more...Fruitless....

Not really, it confirms a date and gives us something that can be interpreted in many ways.

• Administrators
On 4/16/2016 at 1:45 PM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Normally I refrain from double posting, but I'd rather do this then start a new topic for THIS: 

WTF is a Kronorium? 

Why not create a separate thread for this? I mean, truthfully, it deserved its own more than any of the others. But yeah the Kronorium, certainly interesting. Note sure whether to think it's a place or the book. I suppose time will tell.