Do you still like the bows?

Just curious. I'm starting to craft it less and less and the dude I usually play with has pretty much given up on the already. 

Do you still think it's worth the time and effort to craft one? Or do you just get a gun and some perks again these days? 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like the bows but then again I kinda just started to play more zombies as I didn't have that much time before. But yeah it actually is a bit stupid and boring to do the same steps over and over again. The bows also take out a lot of challenge and makes it a bit boring.

• Administrators

It depends on which bow you're going for and how long you're playing the match. If you're aiming for higher rounds, then the Bows are worth the time and effort. Anything else outside the Easter Egg is pointless considering that this map was not designed for guns in mind (which says a lot to be honest).

You will NEED something to clear crowds out considering how narrow most of the map is with getting from one place to another.