Official Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Eclipse: Zetsubou No Shima Prologue TRAILER

Call of Duty®: Black Ops III’s Zombies saga continues on the forsaken island of “Zetsubou No Shima”. Follow Origins heroes Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo as they explore a secret biological research lab where experiments with Element 115 have created horrors beyond belief. Experience terrifying new enemies, more devastating traps, and classic Zombies side quests to dive deeper into the Origins storyline.

The Eclipse DLC Pack includes four new multiplayer maps — Verge, Rift, Spire, and Knockout — and Zetsubou No Shima, Treyarch’s latest chapter in the Black Ops III Zombies adventure. 

Eclipse is available first on PlayStation 4 on April 19th.

Source - http://charlieintel.com/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Steelie said:

There seems to be a lot more comradery between the four than before. Not that they seem like really close friends now, but they're definitely more close than they were before.

Good point... the question though or more of a statement.... What generation of Characters are they,  what I mean is that they have killed so many versions of them,  Lets take Veruckt and Kino for example, during that time they didnt trust Richtophen, but with the 3rd generation of the Dr. in D.E.   well they must have had different lives and maybe that is why they are getting along and of course per the story, working together to create a better world.

Other than that.... Takeo is looking like a BADASS...... LOL!

Has anyone translated the title yet? I haven't seen anything on it and I basically just tried google translate and it came up with nothing. Also a little disappointed that they didn't show any bit of the island, but all and all it's a great trailer.

let's hope these unforeseen horrors will turn out to truly be horrific

14 minutes ago, Exactice_808 said:

Good point... the question though or more of a statement.... What generation of Characters are they,  what I mean is that they have killed so many versions of them,  Lets take Veruckt and Kino for example, during that time they didnt trust Richtophen, but with the 3rd generation of the Dr. in D.E.   well they must have had different lives and maybe that is why they are getting along and of course per the story, working together to create a better world.

Other than that.... Takeo is looking like a BADASS...... LOL!

to be fair, this specific group has only so far killed richtofen and dempsey while in this specific universe. while their personalities are obviously morphing together, I doubt it's with any help from the dead characters outside this one universe alone. Looks to me like just a simple case of them dropping petty rivalry's for the sake of the greater good. and blundell zombie spiders. (though I can't take into account richtofen's travels before the giant, I'm assuming he didn't do anything too drastic besides obtain the resources that were necessary to continue the plan)

did I mention I'm hyped about the horror?

• Moderators
34 minutes ago, Steelie said:

There seems to be a lot more comradery between the four than before. Not that they seem like really close friends now, but they're definitely more close than they were before.

I thought the same. At the end of DE everybody is angry at Richthofen, and now they fight shoulder to shoulder and Takeo even grabs the Summoring key, knowing Richthofen will use it to kill him from that universe. Maybe they know Richthofens plan and see he's a good guy.

Just now, anonymous said:

I thought the same. At the end of DE everybody is angry at Richthofen, and now they fight shoulder to shoulder and Takeo even grabs the Summoring key, knowing Richthofen will use it to kill him from that universe. Maybe they know Richthofens plan and see he's a good guy.

That might very well be, and I noticed as well that they all now seem to think the Summoning Key is important. It's nice to see them working together and becoming more close.

5 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

Has anyone translated the title yet? I haven't seen anything on it and I basically just tried google translate and it came up with nothing. Also a little disappointed that they didn't show any bit of the island, but all and all it's a great trailer.

let's hope these unforeseen horrors will turn out to truly be horrific

to be fair, this specific group has only so far killed richtofen and dempsey while in this specific universe. while their personalities are obviously morphing together, I doubt it's with any help from the dead characters outside this one universe alone. Looks to me like just a simple case of them dropping petty rivalry's for the sake of the greater good. and blundell zombie spiders. (though I can't take into account richtofen's travels before the giant, I'm assuming he didn't do anything too drastic besides obtain the resources that were necessary to continue the plan)

did I mention I'm hyped about the horror?

What if there's gonna be zombie spiders instead of Hellhounds this map? The description does mention that the island was used to "create horrors beyond belief"...

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Steelie said:

What if there's gonna be zombie spiders instead of Hellhounds this map? The description does mention that the island was used to "create horrors beyond belief"...

Or the return Nova6-Crawlers, I would love that. Something creepy and crawly anyway

14 minutes ago, Steelie said:

That might very well be, and I noticed as well that they all now seem to think the Summoning Key is important. It's nice to see them working together and becoming more close.

The only acceptable type of spider would be a nova 6 crawler variant with many appendages

edit: you fuckers beat me to it

Edited by urbanrooster
Just now, ZombieSlayer1997 said:

I'm still waiting for a game play trailer but they didn't mention one at all so I have a feeling we won't be seeing one over the next few days.

Maybe there will still be something, the release date is still about 3 weeks away so there's still plenty of time for them to upload one.

• Administrators

Gotta say, I enjoy how serious they made this trailer. I'm not saying that all the other intro cinematics were corny in any way, but this just felt much darker and...realistic? As if movie quality. 

I wish it were just a little bit longer, just to get the feel of them really fighting off a good-sized portion of a Japanese squadron.

8/8 g8 b8 m8

hate to be the one to beat the dead horse here but. god I hope they add in the black market weapons. just for the pure nostalgia from that little ding noise of the clip when you reload the garand. idk how but they got the futuristic versions so spot on I wouldn't even be mad about the appearance, just *please* let me play with them come launch.

That trailer's gonna decide my fate in more ways than one

Edited by urbanrooster
33 minutes ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

I think we're gonna start this map out in the water possibly everyone sees Dempsey clearly fall off and think she drowns but after he goes it looks like everyone slides off the boat what do yas think 

looks like they just decided to swim towards shore and dempsey was first to slide off. Knowing treyarch, I doubt it'll start in water. probably on the beach with the boat washed up next to them or something.

Why do crazy ideas present themselves to good threads.  The thought of anyone drowning in the INTRO of a zombie map is ridiculousness.  It is like, all of a sudden, people forget how to swim.  When was the last time you seen any military personnel not push forward.  Why wait on a capsized boat when swimming(New Mechanic) is faster.