DLC 2 to be unveiled on Thursday 31st

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

@Steelie you might not feel that way if you knew who they're killing. The WAW/BO Original 4 are the best characters this story has had to date, and these characters are methodical killing them off.  Richthofen, Groph, Dempsey, and soon, the last two. Still hoping Schuster appears and kills them. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Tac said:

Yeah, and it's freaking awesome :D

STFU, I know what you're trying to do. lol! I prefer they be mentally unstable instead of dramatic...especially Richtofen. He used to keep secrets because he had an evil plan that would get everyone else killed. Now he keeps secrets, and would probably do so at gunpoint because he knows it would be epically dramatic if he took his secrets to the grave, even if they could save the universe. 

There. I took the bait. LOL

5 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@Steelie you might not feel that way if you knew who they're killing. The WAW/BO Original 4 are the best characters this story has had to date, and these characters are methodical killing them off.  Richthofen, Groph, Dempsey, and soon, the last two. Still hoping Schuster appears and kills them. 

I know they're going after all of the original 4 and that they're going to kill them, and on which versions are better my opinion is pretty mixed. I like Origins Richtofen a lot more than the original, but I do like original Nikolai more than his Origins counterpart. I love both versions of the Dempsey's and to be honest I don't care much about Takeo...:sweat_smile:

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Steelie said:

I know they're going after all of the original 4 and that they're going to kill them, and on which versions are better my opinion is pretty mixed. I like Origins Richtofen a lot more than the original, but I do like original Nikolai more than his Origins counterpart. I love both versions of the Dempsey's and to be honest I don't care much about Takeo...:sweat_smile:

With all due respect, how do you know the originals well enough to have a preference? I assume you've listened to all the old radios and game quotes? Gotta agree about Tak, though. There's a lot more to him this time. 

Just now, NaBrZHunter said:

With all due respect, how do you know the originals well enough to have a preference? I assume you've listened to all the old radios and game quotes? Gotta agree about Tak, though. There's a lot more to him this time. 

I've played Kino der Toten to death, seen playthroughs/streams of other maps, heard radios, read and listen to dialogues and did research.