• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

Happy Birthday Lenne!!!:gift:

56 minutes ago, Steelie said:

Happy birthday Lenne!!! And that image is so cool! I'm curious to see what happened to get the O4 in this mess.

Not yet. The 31st is my birthday.

Misswrote that I guess.

Thank you anyway. <3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Steelie said:

Aaaaaaah, I see. Sorry I've never played Moon.

Oh, my friend. What have you done to yourself! Get you some Moon! Still arguably one of the greatest maps of all time.

@Stop Mocking Me0 It's not about destroying 935 for O'Takeo though. He seems to have no recollection of that oath. Besides, I'm tellin you right now, I don't believe they will succeed in this mission. Besides...I want the Origins 4 to die. Bwahahaha! And heck...not to mention, I don't want Group 935 to be utterly annihilated. 

12 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Oh, my friend. What have you done to yourself! Get you some Moon! Still arguably one of the greatest maps of all time.

@Stop Mocking Me0 It's not about destroying 935 for O'Takeo though. He seems to have no recollection of that oath. Besides, I'm tellin you right now, I don't believe they will succeed in this mission. Besides...I want the Origins 4 to die. Bwahahaha! And heck...not to mention, I don't want Group 935 to be utterly annihilated. 

I want to but I don't have it yet, I'll have it eventually, heheheh.  On the O4 dying part, I'm the same at Stop Mocking Me0, I'd love it for them to have a really big bossbattle at the end or something. I just hope it won't be anticlimactic :/

Question: Where can we actually watch the stream? 

FOUND IT!: 

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/Treyarch/live

Also this discription was found by a redditor:  Eclipse also sets the stage for Zetsubou No Shima, the highly-anticipated, all-new entry in the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies storyline that spans the four DLC Map Packs for Black Ops III this year. The Origins characters continue on their mission to stop the zombie apocalypse not only in this universe but in all universes. Our heroes find themselves stranded on a remote Pacific island which is home to the Division 9 facility: a secret biological research lab whose experiments with Element 115 and its effects on human, animal, and plant biology has created horrors beyond belief. Zetsubou No Shima features a foliage rich island map including new terrifying zombie enemies, a variety of innovative transport mechanics, more devastating traps and classic Zombies side quests.

Looks like the N4 arn't going to get involved after all...Who would have thought... (well...everyone including me actually, I just hoped) 

Now... Just WHAT is this new "Special zombies asset" they speak of....